Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Dose anyone out there know where i can get this eyelash cream called Lumigan??

I hear it's a good eyelash grower: I have looked every where for it

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
I am not sure, I use Latisse which I got from my Dr. Fawnie on this site might be able to help you that though. She uses it.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Krisdior!
Lumigan and Latisse are the same formula.
If you are a first time user of it, look for dermatologists who prescribe it. It's pretty pricey though, like $100/vial. Each vial lasts about 4 months, I understand. It's a glaucoma eye drop that has been recently approved by FDA for use as eyelash growth stimulator. You have to use a small brush to put it on at the base of your lashes. It takes up to 16 weeks to see any results so it takes a commitment.

Have you read all the precautions on the website?
LATISSE™ Home | LATISSE™ — the first and only FDA-approved eyelash growth treatment

Hope this helps.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hi,
Dose anyone out there know where i can get this eyelash cream called Lumigan??

I hear it's a good eyelash grower: I have looked every where for it
Yes - you cannot find it off the shelf because it is a prescription product. The same active ingredient is used to treat glaucoma, a serious eye condition which can cause blindness. Go to your doctor and see if he will prescribe it for you - not everyone can use it because it can have an effect on the chemistry of the eye. It is expensive but you can get it for lower cost from an on-line pharmacy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts