Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
The infommercial is very convincing (as most are), but I won't buy something THAT expensive without thoroughly checking it out first. As a result, I ran across a thread with thousands of posts complaining about Luminess Air. I stopped reading after 2 or 3 pages, but the majority "liked the product," but "hated customer service." For those people who did not like the product, they could NOT get a full refund. People who rec'd the wrong makeup could not get an exchange. Broken machines were not replaced. Broken bottles of makeup were replaced, but for a $30 "mailing" fee (the makeup was "free" LOL).

IMO, knowing that an airbrush system is actually the true choice of makeup professionals and celebs, the real question is: Do you want to purchase from a company who has such terrible customer service, or would you rather buy from a more reputable supplier? Luminess Air is only popular because they've come out with an infommercial. There are plenty of other airbrush machines "out there" from which to choose without having to deal with the nonsense.

· Registered
7 Posts
Just a follow up to my earlier post: Having contacted Luminess for information -- but not to make a purchase, I guess my phone number was automatically logged into their database. Now, I'm being inundated with phone solicitations from their company! "Why don't you want to purchase...?" and "We have a special low price just for you to try for 30 days..." etc. When I tell them I STILL don't want their product, they say things like, "Even when we'll let you try it for FREE for 30 days?" I'm, like, "Yeah, even for FREE, because FREE means you'll stick me with a shipping fee I can't get out of when I try to return the product to you," yadda yadda. I've told them twice now to take my phone number off of their solicitation list, but, still, they keep calling...

Really BAD business practices.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.