Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep that's steep! Wonder if ADC will have their version of it one day.??

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
$120/oz? YIKES! I almost missed this thread entirely. Thanks for the info. I wonder what it is made of? At that price, it had better be made of platinum! Tomorrow, I'll see if there's anythingelse I can find out about this.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
The Lumxyl seems to be good and can help lighten more of my acne spots. But, $120 per tube is breaking the bank for me. I had trouble finding the list of the ingredients. Maybe there will be a generic brand for this for a cheaper price?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I smell commercial hyper, give me the CAS number any day and I do my own research, not the manufacturer's press release .

·
Registered
110 Posts
sounds promising, i would like 2 give it a try..$120 is not that bad if u use RA that runs for $200/a tube but last like 3 yrs 4 me, so its worth it..

·
Registered
110 Posts
According 2 the website it is good 4 black skin..I will probably try it in the summer after sum more reviews come out

·
Registered
1 Posts
my doctor recommended Tri-Luma Cream (need a RX) and it works better than hydroquinone 4% and retin A. it's a combo of both. well worth the $

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
my doctor recommended Tri-Luma Cream (need a RX) and it works better than hydroquinone 4% and retin A. it's a combo of both. well worth the $
Tri-luma is the same as the ADC HQ/RA combo

Heck Ondine makes her own Tri-luma cream by simply mixing her HQ and RA together....

Only difference btwn the two is Tri-luma has a steroid that produces a temporary lightening effect that reduces the irritation you get from the Retin-A,$100 for an half ounce cream?
definitely not worth the money..

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lumixyl
its actually listed on my list with,
the potential creams I would try.

Here is also a tip for those who use
HQ and Retin A.

you can add your HQ and Retin A,
with Miconazole Nitrate/ Fluocinolone Acetonide

and you get the product called Tri-Luma.

Tri Luma is actilly made of
HQ - Ra - Fluocinolone Acetonide

·
Registered
461 Posts
Tri-Luma is very expensive. It's like $130.00 in WAL-MART!!!!
Time for us to b detectives on this one. My first time hearing of this one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts