Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mmkay so, the word is that even after you successfully lighten the skin, you have to continue the use of products to maintain that color. Well, I was wondering if I use Fair & Flawless to lighten, and I get to that shade that I want, will I be able to maintain that color using a cheaper product like Godiva?? There is no way I'd be able to keep buying Fair & Flawless prooducts, I need that money for other junk, and it's just a waste spending all that money. It's just that Godiva is cheaper so buying that stuff constantly would be more realistic er convienient then dishing out a hundred dollars every month or so. And also, you don't think that my using the product even after I get to that color I want will make me any lighter do you?
Please and thank you!

·
Registered
291 Posts
The most important thing is using a really good sunblock everyday. Most of the time you can just use the same product like Fair&Flawless but just use less of it. I think if you used it 2-3 times a week along with the sunblock, you should be good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello, sorry but it seems that godiva don't work . Like trisha said you can use fair and flawless 2-3 week times a week, don't forget sunblock. But make a chemical peel (lactic acid) and an exfoliate your skin can help.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
So does Fair and Flawless work on really dark complexions? My skin is between the color of dark chocolate and regular chocolate.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Trisha,

What SPF do you think is enough? Is SPF 20 good? Also, which Fair and Flawless product would you recommend for a person like me, who's looking to lighten their skin two or three shades?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you go to the Fair & Flawless skin tones page, that last girl has really dark skin so it probably works for really dark complexions. My color is more like the second to last girl only just a tad bit lighter in the winter time.

·
Registered
582 Posts
darn, and i was just about to purchase some Godiva products, guess not. Does anyone who used Fair and Flawless know how long it took for it to work?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts