Skin Care Talk banner

Maintaining {Please Help}

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  vtoodler 
#1 ·
Mmkay so, the word is that even after you successfully lighten the skin, you have to continue the use of products to maintain that color. Well, I was wondering if I use Fair & Flawless to lighten, and I get to that shade that I want, will I be able to maintain that color using a cheaper product like Godiva?? There is no way I'd be able to keep buying Fair & Flawless prooducts, I need that money for other junk, and it's just a waste spending all that money. It's just that Godiva is cheaper so buying that stuff constantly would be more realistic er convienient then dishing out a hundred dollars every month or so. And also, you don't think that my using the product even after I get to that color I want will make me any lighter do you?
Please and thank you!

Discussion starter · #7 ·
If you go to the Fair & Flawless skin tones page, that last girl has really dark skin so it probably works for really dark complexions. My color is more like the second to last girl only just a tad bit lighter in the winter time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.