Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
pretty for how long have u been using it,i ordered the gel its yet to come
i started using the cream in the middle of november on my face, but for the hands i would say 2 weeks.i mix it with retin a. the gel should be stronger, im thinking.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
i actually bought it along with the precious gel and maxi white serum and do you girls think that i can mix all of them 3 with my aloe vera cream or will it be too strong?

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Hi Utopianbeauty i dont do diy so i buy my products. There are lots of products that use mulberry extract because it more effective than bearberry extract. The product i use that contains this is Makari serum it has both glycolic acid and mulberry extract and glow-skin also does a very potent serum that contains mulberry extract,beaberry extract and licoqrice its called GS serum i used this at night mixed with my GS xtreme cream. Xtreme has Alpha-arbutin and kojic acid. As i said before it's best to mix these actives to get the best result this is what works for me.
Okie thx

·
Registered
372 Posts
i actually bought it along with the precious gel and maxi white serum and do you girls think that i can mix all of them 3 with my aloe vera cream or will it be too strong?
Looks like we are jumping on he same damn products. I'm not too sure about the precious gel, very suspicious. I need more info before I can use it but I'm going to get the rosé line cream, gel and the carotein serum. I wasn't sure about ordering from jinnys mall as the makers are not Cosmo black but apparently Americans have a different distributer which is where jinnys malls' products are from.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Looks like we are jumping on he same damn products. I'm not too sure about the precious gel, very suspicious. I need more info before I can use it but I'm going to get the rosé line cream, gel and the carotein serum. I wasn't sure about ordering from jinnys mall as the makers are not Cosmo black but apparently Americans have a different distributer which is where jinnys malls' products are from.
i dont understand what you are talking about because i received my products today and its written on the precious box distributed by mitchel group,the rose line by cosmo black and the maxi white serum by labo farmax

·
Registered
372 Posts
i dont understand what you are talking about because i received my products today and its written on the precious box distributed by mitchel group,the rose line by cosmo black and the maxi white serum by labo farmax
I must have the wrong Info then. Thanks for clearing that up, I will order from Jenny mall then. Do let me know how you get on with precious gel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi am a newbie
plz was wondering if anyone in this forum has tried makari product i wana order need help with ma skin..was meant 2 order F&F untill i came accross dis forum..plz help a sista..thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
hi am a newbie
plz was wondering if anyone in this forum has tried makari product i wana order need help with ma skin..was meant 2 order F&F untill i came accross dis forum..plz help a sista..thanks in advance
i personally used the makari beautyfying body milk and it gave a wonderful complexion to be honest but that was long time ago so i cant really tell you to go for it or not..plus many others didnt get good results while using makari so idk but i think there are a lot of threads regarding makari on this forum you better check them

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
i personally used the makari beautyfying body milk and it gave a wonderful complexion to be honest but that was long time ago so i can really tell go for it or not..plus many others didnt get good results while using makari so idk but i think there are a lot of threads regarding makari on this forum you better check them
People that had problems with Makari used the face creams they are very rich with oils so its not good for oily skin. I have oily skin and used the milk and I have no problems, at the moment I use the milk and the serum . I use the new formula it is called Makari beauty lightening milk plus. It has niacinamide and vitamin c and no parabens. I think it is very good I use it with the makari lightening serum only on my face since its quiet expensive.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts