Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
i use the rose line lightening cream for my face,neck and hands. it definitely has been helping, my hands were like a dark brown and now they are a medium brown.
can you please provide me with the link please? there is a few rose brand out there, and great progress! keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
can you please provide me with the link please? there is a few rose brand out there, and great progress! keep up the good work
i think she is talking about the SKIN NOUVEAU ROSE LINE LIGHTENING CREAM,check PAKCOSMETICS they sell it for £4.99 or JINNYSMALL for £3.99

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I use the new formula it is called Makari beauty lightening milk plus. It has niacinamide and vitamin c and no parabens. I think it is very good I use it with the makari lightening serum only on my face since its quiet expensive.
thats why i stopped using it because of the price

·
Registered
58 Posts
i use the rose line lightening cream it contains those ingredients all in one. i just started using it, but it does work fast, sometimes i mix it together with retin a at least 2-3xs a week.  i got it from house of beauty.hth
should I get this or nadinola extra formula? which one is better for maintaining and getting lighter?

·
Registered
256 Posts
should I get this or nadinola extra formula? which one is better for maintaining and getting lighter?
depends on your skin. i used nadinola extra strength and it works for skin that has not been sun damaged, you could use the nadinola for the first 3 months, and see if gets to your goal, and then after that you can maintain with a natural lighter, or if you just want to lighten no more then 2-3 shades you can use the natural lightener and maintain by only using it 4 days a week.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
BUMP!

other then glow skin

i found out that maxi white serum is all natural.. however it contains KA and KA can thin out skin (is this true?)

still on hunt to find other good products :/

natural ones!!

do u guys know of any NATURAL skin lightening body lotion??

ANYONE PLEASE HELP

soon it wil be 6 months im on HQ...

also once we reach our goal colour do we use lightners once twice a week?

or just natural lightners all our life? lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
I use the new formula it is called Makari beauty lightening milk plus. It has niacinamide and vitamin c and no parabens. I think it is very good I use it with the makari lightening serum only on my face since its quiet expensive.
Busolo.. I also use the makari beautyfying milk for some time now. I probably have one weeks worth left. How is the new formula in comparison to the older one I am using? And how r u liking it in conjuction with the serum? Rate it out of 10. Thanks in advance girl !

·
Registered
87 Posts
The best way to get the cream at the right percentage is to diy or get someone to diy for you, there are limited products out there that have enough of these actives to be very effective.

In my opinion skin noveau has the best natural line out there but you need to know how to mix the products in order to make them effective and don't forget to use Ra and exfoliate.

I also think maxi white serum is very effective it has kojic acid 5% and does the job.
Fair and white also has a line that uses kojic acid and it is also good.
I know i will get beat on this one but Makari new line is very good.
The Makari beauty lightening milk plus the new formula has naciniamde and vitamin c and it does the job.
Makari serum has glycolic acid and mulberry extract and this does the job.
When those 2 products are used together results are seen but as i said lots of people don't like makari but as i said i am referring to the new line.

The right % for kojic acid to be effective is 4% upwards
Alpha-arbutin form 3%
Mulberry extract about 0.5%
liquorice extract about 8%
bear berry extract 4-5%
Vitamin c from 10-20%
Naciniamide 5%
Lactic acid and glycolic acid also aid in lightening the skin if this is used everyday with your cream a difference will be seen.
Alpha-arbutin lightens at a fast rate and is more effective and expensive than arbutin.
Most products only have arbutin which is good but does not work as fast as alpha-arbutin.
Look for products that have alpha-arbutin or diy it.

Another option is to buy creams that have the right % of natural ingredients i buy from www.glow-skin.com
Don't forget sunblock and practice sun avoidance.
Having just started my lightening process...i always worry about maintaining it....your post is very informative and I am going to bookmark it!!! Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
i personally used the makari beautyfying body milk and it gave a wonderful complexion to be honest but that was long time ago so i cant really tell you to go for it or not..plus many others didnt get good results while using makari so idk but i think there are a lot of threads regarding makari on this forum you better check them
hi am also new on this forum i use makari body milk and it works for me i stop b'cos of the price but am back on it for about 3weeks now and is doing will for me.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts