Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
looks like lot of people are getting breakouts from it. I am not sure which of their products wont cause breakouts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
LoL!

I know you guys are thinking I'm just negatively trashing every product mentioned... but by God, I swear I think have tried almost every lightening cream out there..Makari included.

I've tried Hydroquinone, Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid, and Makari. Only thing I haven tried is monobenzone! And thats on my list of "to try" lol.

Products that I havent tried but dont think would work are: Herbal Inn, FairAndFlawless, and Godiva.. based on reviews.

·
Registered
582 Posts
LoL!

I know you guys are thinking I'm just negatively trashing every product mentioned... but by God, I swear I think have tried almost every lightening cream out there..Makari included.

I've tried Hydroquinone, Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid, and Makari. Only thing I haven tried is monobenzone! And thats on my list of "to try" lol.

Products that I havent tried but dont think would work are: Herbal Inn, FairAndFlawless, and Godiva.. based on reviews.
I'm not bashing you or anything. I just thought it was kinda funny. I'm actually glad that you are telling us your experiences so that I know what products may and may not work for me.

I think I'm gonna stop using Hydroquinone though, too many bad things I've read about it. I at least thought Alpha Arb. and Kojic acid woul work though... guess not. Makari I'm not too sure on. My last resort is monobeno!

I mean I already have light patches that are SHADES way lighter than my skin all over. It's weird but my retard of a doctor says its nothing. But when I show ppl they notice so go figure. I don't know how I got them and its not from using bleaching agents. I had them way before I even considered using them. I know that other people in my family (mother, grandmother) has it too. Though my mom only has a spot the size of an eraser on a pencil. My grandma has it all over but in eraser size spots. My sister, its only mild blotches. Me though, I have them in BIG patches over my body like the size of a large hand and more. My thigh, legs, butt, groin, back, chest, which is not cool. So you see I am trying to lighten the rest of my skin to match it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Daiyumi,

What hydroquinone product are you using?

I ask because you mentioned having patches all over your face.. and I distinctly remembered that when I used hydroquinone it evened me out. Note it DIDNT lighten my complexion, but took away those dark patches.

But like you mentioned, I read it wasnt all that safe so I stopped. I guess it was decent enough to "kick start" my lightening process.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Palmer's SKIN SUCCESS Eventone Fade Cream. It only has 2% hydro though. It lightened my skin just fine but I don't want to risk anything.

The patches are a part of me I guess you could say. I had them even before I was using the cream. Most of them since I was little. I also have acne marks but that doesn't count. The acne marks are reddish and dont bother me that much because that goes away after a while. It's the other stuff that bothers me. I just want to be one color all over ya know...

It really pisses me off though bcuz people actually think I'm making those spots appear on purpose by using bleaching cream. You know how Michael Jackson said he had vitiligo or whatever and no one believed him? I kinda don't but that's besides the point. I mean they ask me questions like "do you not like black people?" They accuse me of not wanting to be black when that's not true. I try to stay true to all that I am and I can't acknowledge one more than the other.

Trust me, it doesn't look good when you're wearing a bikini and look like a leopard! I love to wear bikini's and short shirts n stuff but the area on my back got larger. It's like its 2 different people (skin tones) on my body. What do you think I should do?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
bump, I want to know what everyone else thinks about Makari. I am thinking of buying it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
The skinbleaching.net products have been really effective on my skin. I have used the crystal pills for 2 years and have seen vast improvements on my skin. I have whitened 5 shades lighter naturally. The pills are quite expensive but i would rather pay for something that works than waste money on rubbish.
I do not work for them and am not getting paid to say nice things about there products but i am seriously impressed and happy that a post like mine can help others.
bye

1 - 13 of 13 Posts