Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just received my order of GC. I had been using the sample, so I needed to order a regular size bottle. My GC came with a sample of MaMa lotion. Does anyone use it?? and if so could you please post if you liked, disliked. I am curious about this product, I have heard of it, but I dont know enough about the product. Can I use this with the GC ??? I use the L6 only in the evening.

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
My thought though is you don't know if you will like it until you try for yourself. Having a sample is a great way to see if you might like it.

I received a couple samples of products today with my latest purchase. I know nothing about them, HydroPeptide? but I will give it a try-
It has a great marketing brochure that says: Amazing anit-aging breaktrhough. Botox-like peptides work to freeze wrinkles while growth factors repair cell turnover!

Sounds promising doesn't it? LOL

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
. . . . My GC came with a sample of MaMa lotion. Does anyone use it?? and if so could you please post if you liked, disliked. I am curious about this product, I have heard of it, but I dont know enough about the product. Can I use this with the GC ??? I use the L6 only in the evening.
I ordered MaMa Lotion because it indicated that it was useful for rosacea. I have been using it for a couple of weeks. It isn't as strong as it is advertised but my pigmentation (red spots) are a bit lighter -- not sure if it is rosacea but I'm trying all sorts of different products. It gives a matte finish to your skin but I still think you need a moisturizer. (I've had not skin peeling at all.) Does this answer you question?

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
Mari-sorry to get off topic here, but have you ever tried Metrogel for your rosacea?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys,

Yes I will give it a try since it is just a sample. I do suffer with oily skin so as Mari indicated it gives a matte finish, so maybe I will benefit from it....Who knows, I will give it a try...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts