Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
Have only tried the juice sorry. I don't know anything about the oil, let me know how it works for you if you give it a try.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Mangosteen Pericarp Oil anyone? What is it? How did it work for you?
Please post to let us know.
I note that on your profile the picture is? the one from Glimpse skin care based on mangosteen fruit.

I've read about the product and certainly if it were mainstream I would purchase it. I'm puzzled though, you should have the answers to your questions.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've read about the product and certainly if it were mainstream I would purchase it. I'm puzzled though, you should have the answers to your questions.
Mari-
All companies, even the big ones, have a budget when it comes to new products. The non-mainstream companies can spend more on R&D because they don't have to worry about advertising, they rely on word of mouth about their products, this sometimes results in lesser known although superior products. The Glimpse Skin Care line has been in development since at least 2002 and was only released last November (and is the best my wife and I have ever used).

The Mangosteen Pericarp Oil that GlimpSkin is referring to is not available yet and is only being released in limited quantities from 4/24-4/26 in Las Vegas, so the question about how it works is valid, nobody (except corporate employees) knows how well it actually works. Yes it is an ingredient in the Glimpse Skin Care line, but the new product is the Mangosteen Pericarp Oil by itself (afaik).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the Mangosteen Pericarp Oil now...still trying it out. So far it has cleared out the dry spot in my daughters arm.
The OIL seems to be living up to its billings...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mari i just noticed this post, i have never tried this oil myself but however fawnie gave me the website of Aromatherapy - healing with pure essential oils. this does explain to you about some of the oils that are out there, you can also contact the lady on the site if you need any help choosing oils for your self!

Also if you do a google search there are many carrier oils that are meant to be good for using on the face online! Or if you have a good health food shop near you they always seem to be able to help! Just make sure if you gonna use oils they are cold pressed carrier oils!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Mari i just noticed this post, i have never tried this oil myself but however fawnie gave me the website of Aromatherapy - healing with pure essential oils. this does explain to you about some of the oils that are out there, you can also contact the lady on the site if you need any help choosing oils for your self!

Also if you do a google search there are many carrier oils that are meant to be good for using on the face online! Or if you have a good health food shop near you they always seem to be able to help! Just make sure if you gonna use oils they are cold pressed carrier oils!
Thanks for the helpful information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts