1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 garlic cloves minced
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 cups watermelon in 1/2 inch dice
1 cup mango in 1/2 inch dice or canned peaches
1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers seeded and finely chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a zipper bag and mix.
2. Add chicken seal and smoosh around to coat.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning occasionally.
4. Combine salsa ingredients and stir.
5. Plate chicken on pre-heated grill coated with cooking spray.
6. Grill 5 minutes on each side, less for thighs or until cooked through.
Serve with salsa!