Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been on the Master cleanse for 6 Days now. Shooting for 12 days. This is the 1st time doing such a long fast. I have never been able to last more than 3 days.. I have Endless energy, clear skin, and simply feel great!
I would recommend this cleanse for anyone wanting to detox their bodies.

I will keep you all posted on how i'm doing the next 6 days of this journey!
YAHOO!

·
Registered
319 Posts
WOW, i was thinking tonight while i was in class that i was going to start the master cleanse tomorrow. I need to go and buy the ingredients first, but my boyfriend did it about 6 months ago and it really cleared up his skin and he felt great. I never did it because i love food so much, but i think it would be very beneficial! I have the book and i am going to read it tonight to prepare myself! Good for you 6 DAYS!!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
hello; did you lose weight with this cleanse, "master cleanse" is this the brand?? I want to try this cleanse, give me more info on it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's when you don't eat food, and drink nothing but lemon juice mixed with cayenne pepper and maple syrup. That combination is supposed to cleanse out your bowels (so you poop a lot) and get rid of toxins in your body.

Has anyone else heard that the Master Cleanse might be harmful?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts