Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used this line of skin care and if so, do you like it? I just ordered it and I'm looking forward to using it!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI and welcome!
Yes, my Dr told me to use if after a series of peels/microdermabrasion. I liked it and thought it did a great job of smoothing my skin. Hope you like it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, thank you for responding! I can't wait for it to get here. I should post on a TCA peel thread. I don't know (Or didn't) if I should use it pre-TCA peel or after- or both! I have Revitol's line of skin care now and I do like it, but haven't used it for a month, even. Before THAT, I had Vioderm. lol..... I'm scared about doing the TCA peel, but it is the 12.5%. I'm starting slowly!
Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm doing the 12.5% peel myself... and going VERY slowly. Can you tell me more about your DIY Vit. C serum? I had a sample of Lisa Hoffman's Vit. A&C serum and LOVED it. It's a bit pricey!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I love the MD Forte III cleanser! I have used it for a while. I am using something more gentle now as I am using RA

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the MD Forte III cleanser! I have used it for a while. I am using something more gentle now as I am using RA
I went for broke (well, lol, the trio was $115!) and got the level III cleanser, (toner?) and cream. I think I can handle it- and if not, I'll use it every other day or so until I adjust. I've been using "stronger" products for about 6 months now and though I have somewhat sensitive skin-I'll go easy and not pummel my skin right away. I'm currently using Bare Escentuals cleanser. I love that it's gentle, yet exfoliating. I'm at the age now that I need MORE. I'm on my own til a nip/tuck of some kind for my forming jowls and turkey neck when I'm 50!! I wasn't afraid of my tummy tuck, (I lied, I was... lol) or my breast reduction or the needles of Restylane when I got that. I'll be ready for some facial "rejuvenation" for this sagging in 2-3 years! My "facelift" fund has started! I read about that scalp reduction thing- it's true! Pull your scalp up! LOL Looks great... just figuring out a way to incorporate that into my daily look.
Maybe that scalp reduction would work for my thinning hair???

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Yes Sandia I hear ya! You will love MD Forte just go slow and use it every other day if you get any kind of irritation. This has all been a process for me over the past 2 years when I turned 45. I have been on a quest so to speak. You will learn a lot here at this forum I know I have. I am also from the south by the way!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts