Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried this product?
It was recommend to me by my derm, the creams break me out and the lotions make me feel dry. I am totally frustrated!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I used the cleansers and loved it BUT I have very oily mature skin. What is your skin like? Young dry oily acne prone sensitive? I started using RA 3 months ago and now I am more sensitive so I found a more gentle cleanser to use.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am oily/combination. The lotions are to dry and the creams to oily. I haven't tried the cleansers though.

My derm is having an open house in Nov and they are supposed to show all the new tricks and toys to empty the checkbook. I am not there as of yet. That is I don't need the procedures. The last time I saw my derm said I didn't need any wrinkle treatment....but I do take care of my skin and always have. I am a firm believer that if you get into a routine taking care of your skin it really shows! She recommed MD Forte1 cream and it didn't work then and doesn't work now.

I hate to fork over 50 buck here and there and then be dissapointed. I called my derm to tell her the cream1 MD forte isn't working. I woke up this morning with a pimple right on the tip of my nose..picture that.

I have found that if I wash with a glycoholic wash and use metrogel it does better, I would still like to get into a line.

I have roseaca. She said that many things are too harsh.
Thanks
Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I have used the MD Forte III Cleanser and loved it. MD Forte Facial Cleanser III at DermStore as you can see it has 20% glycolic which I love using. You can also get Aqua Glycolic MUCH cheaper I buy it from drugstore.com.
Buy Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser Online at drugstore.com I love the Dermstore site for reading about the different products and reviews on them. Be sure to always use sunscreen and get a micro fiber cloth for cleansing. Be gentle with it and use it every other day if you find you are sensitive. I use a gentle cleaner then my cloth after cleansing and rinsing. YOu simply just dampen the cloth and go over your skin in circular motions GENTLY. It really gives a wonderful polished glow to the skin. Gets rid of the nasties and dead skin.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
MD forte makes the best glycolic acid cleanser out on the market, it tremendously assists in getting rid of those dark acne marks quickly when used with sunblock. This cleanser is great for people who dont use other methods of exfoliation such as retinoids and manual scrubs.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Goatlady.
My derm called yesterday and recommended the same thing you did. Are you sure you aren't a derm?
A bunch of thank yous!!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Naw, just study this stuff and have used a lot of products to get where I am now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts