Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I tried Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford last year. I wouldn't recommend them. They were very drying. None of it did a thing for my skin and I used it for 3 months.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hmmm never heard any reviews - good or bad on them! would be interested to hear more about it and how they aid in good skincare

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw an ad for them today...I wasn't sure because I have really sensitive skin. And I know Cindy said she has had vitamin injections and botox etc. so I'm sceptical as to how much of it is about her skincare range, especially seeing as she only launched it a few years ago!

I think it's quite a lot of money per month, and the website doesn't seem to let you buy the individual items seperately - i tend to use less moisturiser than cleanser because my skin will break out if i put too much cream on it. All in all, i think it's a bit of gamble, especially seeing as it's not sold in a shop!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
You beat me to it.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
umm how can it be MEANINGFUL beauty when the products are superficial? stupid marketing and cyndi crawford HAS GOOD GENES, not meaningful beauty!
Cindy has also admitted to using Botox and fillers. I give her credit for at least admitting it and being honest. All of those models from the Cindy era that look good are in the hands of that famous botox Dr. what's his name?

Edit> found his name Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts