Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
Welcome-

I have never used it, but for what its worth, I would take periwinkles word, he does his research!!

·
Administrator
33,802 Posts
Oh peri but I LOVE Cindy Crawford!! You don't? That suprises me. Most guys do, she really is a pretty lady!

But I am still a Kelly Ripa fan myself! She has got it all and then some! Great body, great personality, great looking husband, and oh ya........ the 8 mill salary doesn't hurt the girl either. Plus she is only 38-

sorry for posting my garbage on your meaningful beauty site-

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Oh peri but I LOVE Cindy Crawford!! You don't? That suprises me. Most guys do, she really is a pretty lady!

But I am still a Kelly Ripa fan myself! She has got it all and then some! Great body, great personality, great looking husband, and oh ya........ the 8 mill salary doesn't hurt the girl either. Plus she is only 38-

sorry for posting my garbage on your meaningful beauty site-
I have never gotten over that mole of hers....sorry.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been using Meaningful Beauty for about 7 weeks. I love it. I noticed a change in my skin instantly. It did get irritated and basically cause a self kinda micropeel at first but once that was done in about 2-3 weeks. I do not have to use concealer on my nose or on the dark circles under my eyes any more. I love it and you can customize it to your likely. If you are on autoship all products are $18 choose all or chose a couple. I highly recommend the product. I have tried Eminence, Este Lauder, Lancombe, Galvanic Spa, :etc and nothing has come close to this.

·
Registered
475 Posts
My mom and sister ordered after her infomercial and they didn't like it. I don't know the reason but I know they didn't like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts