Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi has anyone tried meaningfulbeauty products if so are they any good and do they do what they say in the adverts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! - As for myself, no I have not tried it but you may want to check out makeupalley.com as they have lots of customer reviews of products. Ya might get the answers you are looking for there.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I find it MEANINGLESS when the pitch lady (Cindy Crawford) touts a line of products as her secret to her skin success then goes on Oprah and admits to having regular microdermabrasion sessions.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello jackiew48 welcome to SCT there is lots of good advice here and we have fun too!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome jackiew

I tried MB and it isn't worth the money. I found it to be very drying. I wouldn't recommend it. Do go to MUA as mony has suggested as others may find these products nice. All products don't work the same on all of us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am using MB and like it very much but have been trying so many products from Oil of
Olay and Revlon which I like also. I've been using OBAGI which I got from my plastic surgeon after dermabrasion about 20 yrs. ago. It uses Retin A 1.0 as one of it's products and has worked really well. No one believes my age and I give the credit to Obagi. I still use OBAGI a couple of days a week while testing other products. You have to go to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to get it. It isn't cheap to start out but it lasts a long time and when broken down it very reasonable. Has anyone else out
there tried OBAGI? I've seen pictures of people before and after OBAGI and they look
like they have had a face lift. It sure worked for me so I thought you gals and guys (works great on men the same way) may find this information useful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts