Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Anything from these people is a scam. Save yr $$.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Someone at askmehelpdesk asked the same question so here is my re-post here:

I purchased $139.99 6oz MegaBlast.
Nice cream, smelled good, a little peeling not that bad.
Yep, it worked but not like they advertised.
I was expecting something like Boom Boom Pow!!! lol
Perhaps I didn't use it long enough

I know I used it for at least 5 weeks.

Never had anything against their cream, I just don't like the way they go about their business.

Their shipping is SLOOOOOOW!!!
I ordered the cream August 21, 2008.
I e-mailed October 3, 2008 to ask about my order.
Got the notice to ship on October 10, 2008.
And it came Oct 14, 2008.
Not one e-mail updating me on my order, not even one.

Their hair growth products??
(she's wearing a very looong front lace wig) lol
That's not her hair, not all of it anyway, she is hawiian and black but still to imply that the product grew her hair that long can confuse people.

Their website states Over 95,000 goddess collection sold since January 09. Goddenss collection is their hair care products.

MegaBlast Over 80,000 sold since January 09

Really....I'm mean for real? Their selling like that huh?

If they are selling like that, they need to upgrade!!
Hire someone just to ship their products out faster.

Megablast probably does have high amounts of hydroquinone and natural lighteners but you know what? Some people are actually looking for that kind of product.

·
Registered
265 Posts
never used it just was a resident on their forum and based on the results of the members, that is my assesment. My thing is that it apparently takes 4 weeks after you order to get your cream b/c they must make it. Its a gelly like consistency which sounds like pg and hq mix with a thickner.

There is no secret whitening ingredient that we dont know about. We know hq works. My only thing with them is that there is no way to confirm if there is a steroid or mercury in that cream. and at $300 a cream, I'm like why would you have to wait 4 weeks. It doesnt take 4 weeks to mix any cream, if your getting so many orders, you should have it down to a science and it should take at most a week.

The results I have heard arent any BETTER than hq so why would I pay 300 to do the same thing I pay 6 dollars for. If it does work better than it means that its the other ingredients that they use in the cream like bearberry, arbutin ( same thing ), aha's, and other crap, which still I can still just use my products with these ingredients and still my cream will only cost 20 bucks.

The alternative is the cream may work better b/c of a steroid or mercury which I'm not trying to lighten that bad and dont want any mystery ingredients. Those are my issues with megablast. If its too good to be true....... you know what they say. I'm reluctant to believe that they have found some magical combination that lightens amazingly with the ingredients they list. Such a small jar for 300 LOLOLOLOLOL no no no no no no no no no no no no no nno no no no no no no.

I did say I will buy one one day just to see. I'm like a cat, just so curious about this.

I know you wrote what your experience was but how did you compare it to 4%hq if you have ever used hq

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'd say about the same results in the same amount of time I used HQ4%. I know there is a thread in here about hitting a wall with skin lightening where it seems you have stopped lightening but once you get over it and continue you'll get more results after a while.

Maybe I got to that point and did not use the product long enough. I posted before I like trying new products and when I know a cream works I like to try another and see if that one works too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts