Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some products to clear skin. FAIR AND FLAWLESS PARFAIT, GLYTONE CLARIFYING, GLUTA C, GLYCOLIC ACID 15% TONER. Also using RETIN A ALTERNATING NIGHTLY WITH 4% HYDROQUINONE does wonders. Sunscreen is a must with SPF 30 OR higher depending hours spent in the sun.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Other products include:
Makari
Meladerm
Tonique
Spa Basin(I am thinking of trying this one myself)
Swiss Care

There are also many others I am sure I didn't list here.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
The F & F Soho Lightening Parfait with Sepiwhite doesn't have HQ and has faded my mask noticeably. I'm also using 35% glycolic peels. I think it's a combination of the two.

I'm not sure how much of my mask is due to sun damage and how much is melasma perhaps aggravated by sun exposure?

I have recently added HQ products to my regimen short-term w/ hopes of long-term maintenance with natural products & dedicated sun protection. Fingers and toes crossed.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Other products include:
Makari
Meladerm
Tonique
Spa Basin(I am thinking of trying this one myself)
Swiss Care

There are also many others I am sure I didn't list here.
Keishak have you tried Tonique or Swiss Care yet? I read many negative things about the Spa Basin on amazon.com that it is not really effective.

It would be nice if F&F would have a big sale, like a 70-80% off sale!

·
Registered
28 Posts
i used to use fair and flawless along with a peel 2 times a year to clear my melasma. it worked wonders. the last time i used it however, it made me breakout badly. Beware. i would not advise you to use it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Guys,

Can I use FAIR AND FLAWLESS PARFAIT this product on the top of my Tretinoin .05%. I am suffering from discoloration on my checks. I have tried HQ but I cannot use it all the time. I read above that Fair and Flawless Parfait is HQ free, so it means I can use it all the time.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Melasma is very difficult to treat and I've tried treating it like those on the skin lightening forum treat hyperpigmentation. Be care melasma and hyperpigmentation is different. RA will darken your melasma as it has done with mine. I was back at zero with treating my melasma. So back to weekly LA and glycolic peels, vit C serum and SS...it's breaking up again but geezzz the process is tedious. Do not use RA at all! Diet is important too, don't smoke as it makes your melasma darker too.
Not sure about F&F, but gdluck

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've been using a neostrata vit c and Avalon organics vit c serum. Stopped since I'm testing Meladerm for my condition. It's working quite quickly surprisingly.
Ps: I've read somewhere that Meladerm works well on fair complexions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts