Skin Care Talk banner
601 - 620 of 648 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also, got a question for you lovelies. Do you ever buy any bargain skincare from Tk Maxx? Do you think it's not fake or out of date or anything? It's just I been seeing a lot of high end skincare bargains in there lately, but was a bit apprehensive about actually buying... Thank you in advance :)

·
Administrator
34,001 Posts
Also, got a question for you lovelies. Do you ever buy any bargain skincare from Tk Maxx? Do you think it's not fake or out of date or anything? It's just I been seeing a lot of high end skincare bargains in there lately, but was a bit apprehensive about actually buying... Thank you in advance :)
They don't sell fake items. Purchasing from these places is fine, just check expiration dates and ingredient lists just like anything else. I've purchased Shiseido sunscreen and a few carrier oils from TJs before. But thats about as lucky as I've gotten on finding things. It's always worth the stop though :thumbsup:

·
Banned
136 Posts
Hi ladies, so have been to Peckham and Brixton and the guys in the shop wont sell me the strong version of carolight and the other creams that work. I'm getting depressed because I have scars and dark mark almost everywhere on my body and over the last 3 years my knees have gotten so dark and I dont know why as they were so pretty before. So does anyone know where I can buy genuine carolight and other effective creams online. Any other suggestions would be appreciated too. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Hi ladies, so have been to Peckham and Brixton and the guys in the shop wont sell me the strong version of carolight and the other creams that work. I'm getting depressed because I have scars and dark mark almost everywhere on my body and over the last 3 years my knees have gotten so dark and I dont know why as they were so pretty before. So does anyone know where I can buy genuine carolight and other effective creams online. Any other suggestions would be appreciated too. Thanks guys!
Oh no ashmoney2 have u tried the shop in lewisham ? They are very suspect of strangers tell u what I'm going to Brixton later lemme see what I can do. What ones are u after exactly?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey, there is a shopping mall in Peckham that's full of market stalls inside. One of the entrances is in that road next to McDonald's, there is a woman in the mall that sells lightening creams amongst other things. She sells carolight by angel and carowhite aswell. Hope that helps

·
Banned
136 Posts
Oh no ashmoney2 have u tried the shop in lewisham ? They are very suspect of strangers tell u what I'm going to Brixton later lemme see what I can do. What ones are u after exactly?
Hey I'd like carolight and l'abin and anything very very strong so I can spot treat these horrid scars. Have you been brixton already? If I knew earlier... Xx

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Hey I'd like carolight and l'abin and anything very very strong so I can spot treat these horrid scars. Have you been brixton already? If I knew earlier... Xx
Where have u been? I sent u that message ages ago!! I went but didn't know what ones u wanted going back on Thursday so will check for u

·
Banned
136 Posts
Where have u been? I sent u that message ages ago!! I went but didn't know what ones u wanted going back on Thursday so will check for u
Girllll, I've been moving, starting a new business in Southampton plus I have my lil' 7 month old. It's been HECTIC. Hope you are well. I'm back in full force now. Need to get this sin of mine looking RIGHT.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Girllll, I've been moving, starting a new business in Southampton plus I have my lil' 7 month old. It's been HECTIC. Hope you are well. I'm back in full force now. Need to get this sin of mine looking RIGHT.
South Hampton 1f6311f6311f631 how are u going to get ur goodies?!

601 - 620 of 648 Posts