Skin Care Talk banner
621 - 640 of 648 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Hi ladies, think I may have found a seller on ebay for the carolight. Is the formula that works from dream cosmetics? Can anyone take a picture of the ingredients of the cream and the oil so I can have a look please? or point me in the direction of a reputable ebay seller. Still on the search for the GnG too. xx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey guys! I live on the other side of UK, however will be visiting London in 2 weeks time. Can anyone recommend a BSS where I can purchase Qei+, maxi white serum, and 55h products as well as any other good lightening products? I will be mainly in city centre (Euston, Oxford Street..), as well as will be visiting Westfield shopping centre, I don't mind getting the tube to travel out, but don't want to go too far and get lost! Somewhere which is also near a tube station? Thanks :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
so happy to see this i have no struggling to get products that work and have HQ init ! help I'm going on holiday soon and my body is so messed up my face is NC45/NC50 and my back and belly is like kelly price shade ! does anyone know if its worth it using RA with HQ>?

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
so happy to see this i have no struggling to get products that work and have HQ init ! help I'm going on holiday soon and my body is so messed up my face is NC45/NC50 and my back and belly is like kelly price shade ! does anyone know if its worth it using RA with HQ>?
RA+HQ works well ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
hello every one. it seems dis post is vry old but i wld like to know where i can buy effective lightening cream in London . what shop. bcos i have used [white express 5days lightening cream] which i bought here in London and it didn't work it made me vry dark. i have also used rapid claire oil but no result. i used to buy my cream from Nigeria but i dont know any one coming from Nigeria lately.

621 - 640 of 648 Posts