Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just curious
What stuff did u have to get used to or readjust after ligthening or reaching ur goal tone??

Tbh my starting shade was lupita im nowhere near my goal but i manage to jump a few shades already and 2 stuff trip me

I used to brag about not needing to use make up because my skin was so good but now that im lighter i can see that my skin is actually quiet bad full of acne scars and what not but before i was so dark you couldnt tell

Now i can see when I look sick i cant explain but when you are very dark your skin tone remains consistent i feel lile the lighter you are the more variations there is like turning red if you are nervous or pale if u are sick or scared
Anyways a few days ago i had a terrible cold and i looked sick my skin had that sick pale tone
I never got that before when i was darker

I just ligthen about 2 shades but im already shook with the changes and discovering a whole new world
So im wondering to all the members that have ligthe significantly what small changes u had that u werent expecting or didnt think about it

Registered
Im just curious
What stuff did u have to get used to or readjust after ligthening or reaching ur goal tone??

Tbh my starting shade was lupita im nowhere near my goal but i manage to jump a few shades already and 2 stuff trip me

I used to brag about not needing to use make up because my skin was so good but now that im lighter i can see that my skin is actually quiet bad full of acne scars and what not but before i was so dark you couldnt tell

Now i can see when I look sick i cant explain but when you are very dark your skin tone remains consistent i feel lile the lighter you are the more variations there is like turning red if you are nervous or pale if u are sick or scared
Anyways a few days ago i had a terrible cold and i looked sick my skin had that sick pale tone

I just ligthen about 2 shades but im already shook with the changes and discovering a whole new world
So im wondering to all the members that have ligthe significantly what small changes u had that u werent expecting or didnt think about it
Ya when I lightened I just observed that people complimented me more and called me beautiful . And yes also my skin would really tan when I went out in the sun because of the sensitivity also my skin would change colour according to my mood 馃槄 after I bleached . I would look dark on the days I鈥檓 really sad and it would glow and lighten up when I鈥檓 in a good mood but this only happened after I lightened .. no major changes because I have yet to reach my goal which is 2-3 shades more lighter .. I鈥檓 still no where where I want to be but I just got rid of years and years of tanning but yet not got rid of my permanent tan tbh..

Sorry off topic but you lightened 2 shades from your orignal skin or just got rid of permatan?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya when I lightened I just observed that people complimented me more and called me beautiful . And yes also my skin would really tan when I went out in the sun because of the sensitivity also my skin would change colour according to my mood 馃槄 after I bleached . I would look dark on the days I鈥檓 really sad and it would glow and lighten up when I鈥檓 in a good mood but this only happened after I lightened .. no major changes because I have yet to reach my goal which is 2-3 shades more lighter .. I鈥檓 still no where where I want to be but I just got rid of years and years of tanning but yet not got rid of my permanent tan tbh..

Sorry off topic but you lightened 2 shades from your orignal skin or just got rid of permatan?
Oh wow didnt know skin could be affected by moods eheh
I lighten about 1.5-2 shades but its just permatan

I have literally one of the worst permatans ever the skin on my breasts are about
This

So i guess thats my original tone

While my skin overall before started lightning was about lupita shade

I still have a long way to go

after getting rid of my permatan
light caramel is my goal

What about u?

Registered
Oh wow didnt know skin could be affected by moods eheh
I lighten about 1.5-2 shades but its just permatan

I have literally one of the worst permatans ever the skin on my breasts are about
This

So i guess thats my original tone

While my skin overall before started lightning was about lupita shade

I still have a long way to go

after getting rid of my permatan
light caramel is my goal

What about u?
My skin on my chest and b**bs is very light .. and legs also are light but still has hyperpigmentation.. I had used hydrogen peroxide bleach I don鈥檛 know the cheap creams had hydrogen peoxide etc . In it and so it gave my hands a very glowing effect .. but that was 3 years ago and I haven鈥檛 redarkened so that must be tanning although I protect my skin .. I tried it on my legs but then I got PIH so I was scared of using it again .. no matter what I do I find my face to be really dull that my body .. as for my skin tone I don鈥檛 know my tone lol but here鈥檚 a picture it鈥檚 not still that accurate but closest .. (I鈥檓 an Indian) so uneven skin tone is obvious in this tropical climate
do you know what can help in removing the permanent tan on the body except for HQ and steroids?

Registered
Also my back and stomach are very dark almost jet black and I don鈥檛 know what to do about it :( I can鈥檛 even wear backless or crop tops and that kojie san has no effect on me whatsoever .. so have you tried gpo and ypo ?? I heard it鈥檚 effective do you know any reliable source for the same?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also my back and stomach are very dark almost jet black and I don鈥檛 know what to do about it :( I can鈥檛 even wear backless or crop tops and that kojie san has no effect on me whatsoever .. so have you tried gpo and ypo ?? I heard it鈥檚 effective do you know any reliable source for the same?
Ive tried the yellow peel and red one it worked a bit with one session in my knees and tighs but i didnt use anymore

What has been working for me in removing permatan
Is koji acid soap followed by lactic acid cream 12%

Koji doesnt work for certain members in here but worked for me
Try something stronger like dual gluta kojie soap some members swear by it
Here is how it looks

Try to buy it online and see how it works

Cant advice u with lightning creams since i havet start using yet
Im working on exfoliating first and im doing the natural way no harsh products or ingredients and i intend to ligthen like that

Registered
Ive tried the yellow peel and red one it worked a bit with one session in my knees and tighs but i didnt use anymore

What has been working for me in removing permatan
Is koji acid soap followed by lactic acid cream 12%

Koji doesnt work for certain members in here but worked for me
Try something stronger like dual gluta kojie soap some members swear by it
Here is how it looks

Try to buy it online and see how it works

Cant advice u with lightning creams since i havet start using yet
Im working on exfoliating first and im doing the natural way no harsh products or ingredients and i intend to ligthen like that
Okay thankyou .. where did you buy the peeling oil from can u send me the link? And also do you use gluthathoine supplements some members got result from it like 2-3 shades not drastic but evened their skin and lightened a shade or two ..but I鈥檓 not sure which ones actually work cz there are so many fake ones .

Registered
Im just curious

What was your routine to lighten 2 shades?

Registered

What was your routine to lighten?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay thankyou .. where did you buy the peeling oil from can u send me the link? And also do you use gluthathoine supplements some members got result from it like 2-3 shades not drastic but evened their skin and lightened a shade or two ..but I鈥檓 not sure which ones actually work cz there are so many fake ones .
I buy it from here

These were my results with it
I only one session and didnt follow the instructions properly still the results were good

On the website the only option is ordering a minimum of 5 units which ends up being quiet expensive
If u just want to buy one unit u need to email them I think its about 38 pounds or something

About the gluta ive been taking liposomal gluta and vitamin c from this website also but its kind of expensive so if u want a cheaper bramd go for the jarrow capsules that are sold on amazon or pretty every vitamin supplement shop
Thats

the brand most members take i think

Maybe it s also a major factor for my results idk i def feel like my skin is brighter its too early to tell

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What was your routine to lighten?

First of all 2 months before starting my regime I was eating super clean
No fast food red meat only twice a week no alcohol tons of greens etc

Than I started my routine
Which is

On weekdays

Twice per day kojie san soap 5 min on face
10 min on body followed by lactic acid cream 12% (the exact name is Amlactin 12% Moisturizing lotion)

Than on friday I do a lactic acid peel (30%) on my face and neck

And on the weekends i let my skin rest and just build my skin with shea butter and almond oil no acids or anything

Im just on the exfoliating stages but my skin is visibly lighter
I must add that at first I was only doing this to my face and neck that were a few shades darker than my body overall

Than when i saw good results i extended the routine to my body so now its all sort of even

Another thing is although im just exfoliating wit my face and body
I already started using lightening products on my hyper pigmented areas (tighs , elbows, knees and knuckles )
From what i read this is the problematic harder parts for a lot of people so I decided to start wit those first

With supplements I intend to add more stuff but for now im only taking liposomal gluta and vitamin c and also nac

Registered
I buy it from here

These were my results with it
I only one session and didnt follow the instructions properly still the results were good
View attachment 66929

On the website the only option is ordering a minimum of 5 units which ends up being quiet expensive
If u just want to buy one unit u need to email them I think its about 38 pounds or something

About the gluta ive been taking liposomal gluta and vitamin c from this website also but its kind of expensive so if u want a cheaper bramd go for the jarrow capsules that are sold on amazon or pretty every vitamin supplement shop
Thats

the brand most members take i think

Maybe it s also a major factor for my results idk i def feel like my skin is brighter its too early to tell
Ok thankyou so much :) yes heard about SHC but thought it was expensive to buy in bulk thankyou I鈥檒l email them 馃槝.. also could you tell me how much mg gluta and vit c do you take,?

Registered
I like Jaw White and the now brand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts