Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 1189 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nothing until now. And I am coming from a regimen with lots of acids that made me micropeel a lot (G&G with seruns, retin a, kojie san soap and KIT exfoliation). My skin was super exfoliated.
Today I used my kit on my face in the shower and when I put the lotion stung just a lit on my forehead but with this exfoliation any lotion witll do the same.

I mixed a little of the lotion MQL with palmers AHA/BHA lotion just for my legs, I think I made a 5% lotion, my legs are always covered anyway and always lighter. So I am using the 10% lotion on face, neck, arms and upper body.
I think compounding is not that easy, if was like that why people will have to study to do it? lol.
My mixes are always lit by lit because I am afraid to the stuff turning bad (I mix max 100ml total to use up fast).

Are you having some redness? stinging? how much of retin a are you mixing with the tube?
I've not had no redness on my face at all,just my neck on one little area was red that's it.But I notice when I wash my face I look a little tab red not to notice!I'am using 0.05%retin-a/At night I just put my retin-a on rub in.And then I put my mequinol on top of it rub in gently!I don't put the retin-a on every night,like twice a week.Because I use kojic acid soap daily it's a exfo/skin lightening agent also,i just don't use the retin-a all the time.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I've not had no redness on my face at all,just my neck on one little area was red that's it.But I notice when I wash my face I look a little tab red not to notice!I'am using 0.05%retin-a/At night I just put my retin-a on rub in.And then I put my mequinol on top of it rub in gently!I don't put the retin-a on every night,like twice a week.Because I use kojic acid soap daily it's a exfo/skin lightening agent also,i just don't use the retin-a all the time.
I am fine, no redness at all.
About the retin a, good you are not using everyday, I think is too strong for face.
I am using kojie san soap once a day as well, but I don't let it too long, just washing like a normal soap now.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi guys, I am completing 1 week using mequinol.
I have been using the mequinol from glow skin and I got a little red on face and arms. That's it. Today I used my KIt and tons of skin came out from back and arms. No change in skin color.
I used the mequinol from masigma on my hands (without retinol) the last days and my hands are sooo light, weird is not the way mequinol work, no redness at all.
So for now is just that.
Haiji, update us please, how are you doing? I think you are 2 weeks ahead, so it is 3 weeks now?
How is it going?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi guys, I am completing 1 week using mequinol.
I have been using the mequinol from glow skin and I got a little red on face and arms. That's it. Today I used my KIt and tons of skin came out from back and arms. No change in skin color.
I used the mequinol from masigma on my hands (without retinol) the last days and my hands are sooo light, weird is not the way mequinol work, no redness at all.
So for now is just that.
Haiji, update us please, how are you doing? I think you are 2 weeks ahead, so it is 3 weeks now?
How is it going?
@Lunnah!I'am still hanging in!I start peeling again,In around my mouth area and chin and a little at my lower nose area!I kind of look dark red in the face a little!But my neck has not peeled yet?And I think my color change trying to come out a little!I will not use retin a tonight,Until next week sometime!Until the peeling stop then I reapply!It's going good!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Just to update: 10 days using mequinol and.......

Nothing!!!!! lol just kidding.
Already peeled twice on my back and arms. My face is peeling a lot, I think everyday - I think I a biiit lighter.

The mequinol from masigma lightens very fast, no redness - my hands are lighter than before (I am just using masigma on my hands).
That's all for now!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just to update: 10 days using mequinol and.......

Nothing!!!!! lol just kidding.
Already peeled twice on my back and arms. My face is peeling a lot, I think everyday - I think I a biiit lighter.

The mequinol from masigma lightens very fast, no redness - my hands are lighter than before (I am just using masigma on my hands).
That's all for now!!!
Lol!I've not use mequinol in about three days!Guess what,I'am still peeling like crazy!Do you have to apply mequinol everyday?I thinking not,Because I've not use it in three days it still having a effect on me.The mequinol from masigma lightens your hands fast you say?Do mequinol works fast?I heard it works slow in some people?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Lol!I've not use mequinol in about three days!Guess what,I'am still peeling like crazy!Do you have to apply mequinol everyday?I thinking not,Because I've not use it in three days it still having a effect on me.The mequinol from masigma lightens your hands fast you say?Do mequinol works fast?I heard it works slow in some people?
Hi Haiji!

Sorry I didn't answer before I came now from work.
yep, this masigma stuff is lightening so well my hands, I am going to try on my face. I read you need like 4 months to the mequinol show results, but I am so sensitive to hidroquinone that light me like overnight (3%). Maybe with the mequinol 20% is the same or is just fast because is not mequinol is just other crap lol.

I use almost nothing really just a pea size on both hands. I had some darkening that lasted like 1 day and after my hands are lighter.
The body is almost the same, maybe a bit lighter, not sure (with glow skin).
My decoleté (chest) is like I have a tan (glow skin mequinol).
I stopped the kojie san just to see if is just the mequinol, I am using a normal soap.
Why did you stop the mequinol? I don't think is necessary to use everyday but will go faster if you do (I think).
So no itching, redness, rash or other bad side effects until now.
It all good until now!!!!
Hope I am not using some steroid crap without knowing lol. it is too good to be true.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi Haiji!

Sorry I didn't answer before I came now from work.
yep, this masigma stuff is lightening so well my hands, I am going to try on my face. I read you need like 4 months to the mequinol show results, but I am so sensitive to hidroquinone that light me like overnight (3%). Maybe with the mequinol 20% is the same or is just fast because is not mequinol is just other crap lol.

I use almost nothing really just a pea size on both hands. I had some darkening that lasted like 1 day and after my hands are lighter.
The body is almost the same, maybe a bit lighter, not sure (with glow skin).
My decoleté (chest) is like I have a tan (glow skin mequinol).
I stopped the kojie san just to see if is just the mequinol, I am using a normal soap.
Why did you stop the mequinol? I don't think is necessary to use everyday but will go faster if you do (I think).
So no itching, redness, rash or other bad side effects until now.
It all good until now!!!!
Hope I am not using some steroid crap without knowing lol. it is too good to be true.
I didn't trust masigma I bought mequinol from there months ago I trash it,Lol!If it working that fast some in there other than mequinol ,from masigma.Mequinol don't work that fast does it?I know it don't!Iam still using mequinol!So you having side effects now form with mequinol brand you bought?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So are you see any lightening ??
To be honest,Iam not seeing no lightnening yet iam just peeling.I have not use it in 3 days and iam still peeling!Iam use mequinol now like three times a week,This stuff is potent,And I think you don't to use mequinol everyday because so potent!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I didn't trust masigma I bought mequinol from there months ago I trash it,Lol!If it working that fast some in there other than mequinol ,from masigma.Mequinol don't work that fast does it?I know it don't!Iam still using mequinol!So you having side effects now form with mequinol brand you bought?
Lol maybe you were right I don't know what to do. But yes, mequinol is not that fast.
With the glow skin I am having the normale darkening stuff mequinol is supposed to do. Glow skin I think is mequinol because of smell but is really subtle.
But masigma there is no smell. It is a really nice gel, desapear on my hands but still... works too fast, I want to believe is because is 20% lol.
So I am keeping what I am doing to se if everything is ok.
Weird there is none review about masigma on the net... but they look so professional on the site.... ah well.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi there!

Just a little information:
I went to my local pharmacy and talked about the mequinol 20% I am using on my hands. The lady there said it is possible at this high % to lighten skin really fast. It is not the normal way mequinol work but this at 20% is so hight can even depigment skin if used for long time.
She advise to use max 10% (that is sold over the count here in france).
She said I have light and thin skin so will work faster than darker and thicker skin (like men skin).
Of course I didn't tell her I was usind mequinol all over by body. She think I am using for dark/age spots on my hands.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hi there!

Just a little information:
I went to my local pharmacy and talked about the mequinol 20% I am using on my hands. The lady there said it is possible at this high % to lighten skin really fast. It is not the normal way mequinol work but this at 20% is so hight can even depigment skin if used for long time.
She advise to use max 10% (that is sold over the count here in france).
She said I have light and thin skin so will work faster than darker and thicker skin (like men skin).
Of course I didn't tell her I was usind mequinol all over by body. She think I am using for dark/age spots on my hands.
you going to use at 10%since the pharmacist advise?Thats why it working so fast at 20%and your skin thin!So in a why mequinol don't suppose to be used on the body and why?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
you going to use at 10%since the pharmacist advise?Thats why it working so fast at 20%and your skin thin!So in a why mequinol don't suppose to be used on the body and why?
Hi Haiji!!!

How is it going? yep she said I have thin skin, she said look "we can see all your veins on your arms" lol. She is right.
I am using the 10% mequinol in the body. I am keeping using the 20% just for a little more lol.

We can use the mequinol all over for sure, I just didn't feel confortable to tell her I am just using mequinol to be whiter lol. I think is better just to go to the pharmacy and ask like I am someone using the mequinol for sun/age spots than make her to explain all the stuff about mequinol to someone who shows up asking info just for whitening lol.
Wa can buy leucodinine B in the pharmacy here but is not a skin lightener stuff, is to use just on the dark spots.
Most of people doesn't get why people want to lighten skin. Most of my friends know I am over protective about sun, etc, but I don't tell them I am lightening just to be white, I just tell I am using a cream to get rid of spots/scars and I need to keep out of sun lol to not lose my hard work.
I am already white, so even here in the forum there is people who don't get why we (caucasians) want to get lighter. So it is better just be a lit discret.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Hi Haiji!!!

How is it going? yep she said I have thin skin, she said look "we can see all your veins on your arms" lol. She is right.
I am using the 10% mequinol in the body. I am keeping using the 20% just for a little more lol.

We can use the mequinol all over for sure, I just didn't feel confortable to tell her I am just using mequinol to be whiter lol. I think is better just to go to the pharmacy and ask like I am someone using the mequinol for sun/age spots than make her to explain all the stuff about mequinol to someone who shows up asking info just for whitening lol.
Wa can buy leucodinine B in the pharmacy here but is not a skin lightener stuff, is to use just on the dark spots.
Most of people doesn't get why people want to lighten skin. Most of my friends know I am over protective about sun, etc, but I don't tell them I am lightening just to be white, I just tell I am using a cream to get rid of spots/scars and I need to keep out of sun lol to not lose my hard work.
I am already white, so even here in the forum there is people who don't get why we (caucasians) want to get lighter. So it is better just be a lit discret.
Hi going great I had to stop for some days I was peeling severe in the face and around the mouth area,because I didn't want to waste no cream because I was peeling so bad!I be waste cream just apply over peeling skin,Lol!And I notice something,when I was using the mequinol it made me dark a tab,and since the days I stop it's look like iam trying to lighten a little bit!And iam still very dry in the face and itching around the mouth area.And if I just use it like 3 times a week still be effective?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi going great I had to stop for some days I was peeling severe in the face and around the mouth area,because I didn't want to waste no cream because I was peeling so bad!I be waste cream just apply over peeling skin,Lol!And I notice something,when I was using the mequinol it made me dark a tab,and since the days I stop it's look like iam trying to lighten a little bit!And iam still very dry in the face and itching around the mouth area.And if I just use it like 3 times a week still be effective?
Hi haiji!
Oh, so bad you had to stop. I don't think you need to use a lot of retin a, if your skin doesn't tolerate.
Use the retin a just once a week or just mix a little together with the mequinol before applying.
Don't stop mequinol for too long to not give chance to melanocyts fight back lol.
It is proved that mequinol alone works (even depig using 20%), is not necessary to use retin a. Maybe for the body skin will be necessary because skin is normally thicker, but on face just the mequinol alone will work.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hi haiji!
Oh, so bad you had to stop. I don't think you need to use a lot of retin a, if your skin doesn't tolerate.
Use the retin a just once a week or just mix a little together with the mequinol before applying.
Don't stop mequinol for too long to not give chance to melanocyts fight back lol.
It is proved that mequinol alone works (even depig using 20%), is not necessary to use retin a. Maybe for the body skin will be necessary because skin is normally thicker, but on face just the mequinol alone will work.
ok,Thank you so much!I will stop the retin-a!But I have 2 tubes of mequinol left,Lol!When I was using the mequinol I was getting dark that I hate Lol!How long thatl take to clear?I notice I start to get dark?I don't no where to get more mequinol from?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm thinking .,I'm gonna start with mequinol soon im also looking for sources to purchase.I would prefer to compound my own I am not so trusting of the premade one.I don't want use these over the counter lightening cream its too scary what's in them..I much rather take my chances with compounding my own mequinol I just need a reliable source for the powder.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
ok,Thank you so much!I will stop the retin-a!But I have 2 tubes of mequinol left,Lol!When I was using the mequinol I was getting dark that I hate Lol!How long thatl take to clear?I notice I start to get dark?I don't no where to get more mequinol from?
Hi Haiji!

Yes stop the retin, and after your skin is healed try to use just once a week ig you want, or just use the mequinol alone.
I am geting darker as well, my back is like tanned, and my arms too.
I think is just a few days. lets see!
About the mequinol, you have this options:
mz carolina from ioffer
skin glow mequinol 10% with retin a and kojic acid
powder from soonotropics some people here in the forum is using it.
better complexions (not sure is real mequinol)
masigma (I know you don't want more masigma lol)
I think is just that!
good luck and keep us posted what you are going to order.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I'm thinking .,I'm gonna start with mequinol soon im also looking for sources to purchase.I would prefer to compound my own I am not so trusting of the premade one.I don't want use these over the counter lightening cream its too scary what's in them..I much rather take my chances with compounding my own mequinol I just need a reliable source for the powder.
darling the only place that look is selling the real deal is soonotropics. The shipping is so expensive for france, I don't know to other places, but in the end you are getting 1k so is much cheaper than already mixed lotions or creams.
http://www.vosunnootropic.com/lang-en/55-mequinol-cas-150-76-5.html

Look in the other mequinol threads and ask more info to people that are using it, I can't talk about because I never ordered from them.
they have paypal option.
good luck darling!!!!

21 - 40 of 1189 Posts