Skin Care Talk banner
1181 - 1191 of 1191 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey, where are you based? If in the UK, could you tell me where you buy carowhite. I'm basically desperate for anything that works. Was on rectal glutathione and lipo vitamin c but the progress is sooo slow
Hey, no I'm not in the UK. I get my skin products from usbeautybazaar. I think they ship internationally. Carowhite stops working if you use it for too long so i would switch between carowhite and ct plus. But right now im still using mequinol. It burns like hell and smells like piss! I wasn't able to use it all over my body because it smelled so bad so i use it on the face and neck. I'm not sure if it's working since i haven't lightened but I haven't darkened either.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Are you using mono with anything else or are you using it alone and what is the percentage? Is it lightening evenly? Thanks!
Look on YouTube for Sanjay chandel monobenzone video He tells you how to make the cream if you want a mono source PM me I would not advise it for anyone darker than Nc 20 as the spots may show for some people for me it is very even lightening mostly

·
Registered
400 Posts
Look on YouTube for Sanjay chandel monobenzone video He tells you how to make the cream if you want a mono source PM me I would not advise it for anyone darker than Nc 20 as the spots may show for some people for me it is very even lightening mostly
I'm glad mono is working for you! Are you using mono alone or with other lighteners? Retinol? I'm naturally an NC30-35. I've stayed at a constant NC25 for a year maybe with lighteners on and off. I'm not sure if mono would be any good for me although I'm very interested. Please keep us posted on your journey!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been using mequinol for just over 2 months from glow skin, and my hands have gotten only a couple of dots, while my feet and face are a lot lighter. I don't understand why it's basically having no effect on my hands. Any help would be appreciated.
Please tell me .......do they deliver to India also???

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm glad mono is working for you! Are you using mono alone or with other lighteners? Retinol? I'm naturally an NC30-35. I've stayed at a constant NC25 for a year maybe with lighteners on and off. I'm not sure if mono would be any good for me although I'm very interested. Please keep us posted on your journey!
Yes with retinol it’s working I think

1181 - 1191 of 1191 Posts