Skin Care Talk banner

1181 - 1188 of 1188 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, where are you based? If in the UK, could you tell me where you buy carowhite. I'm basically desperate for anything that works. Was on rectal glutathione and lipo vitamin c but the progress is sooo slow
I need the answer to this too. I’m desperate for skin light and other products that actually work.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey, where are you based? If in the UK, could you tell me where you buy carowhite. I'm basically desperate for anything that works. Was on rectal glutathione and lipo vitamin c but the progress is sooo slow
Hey, no I'm not in the UK. I get my skin products from usbeautybazaar. I think they ship internationally. Carowhite stops working if you use it for too long so i would switch between carowhite and ct plus. But right now im still using mequinol. It burns like hell and smells like piss! I wasn't able to use it all over my body because it smelled so bad so i use it on the face and neck. I'm not sure if it's working since i haven't lightened but I haven't darkened either.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Are you using mono with anything else or are you using it alone and what is the percentage? Is it lightening evenly? Thanks!
Look on YouTube for Sanjay chandel monobenzone video He tells you how to make the cream if you want a mono source PM me I would not advise it for anyone darker than Nc 20 as the spots may show for some people for me it is very even lightening mostly

1181 - 1188 of 1188 Posts