Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , I’ve been lurking around for a while read all mequinol threads and has anyone been able to lighten extremely light (not yellow ) but milky white from being black / dark skin ‘ brown skin long term not looking for fast solutions . I’ve been lightening for over a year with HQ and have lightened overall 5-6 shades .

isit possible for someone who started Gabrielle unions colour ( at the moment I’m Rihanna’s skin colour )to become milky white pale e.g like Korean or maybe tanned white if I use mequinol religiously for like 2 years +

·
Registered
221 Posts
hexylresorcinol will do that but its incredibly expensive.
100x more expensive than HQ.
but more safer without the side effects of HQ.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think hq can lighten you more , you just got to know how to use it
doesnt HQ make your skin more darker than your original shade when you stop using it?
I experienced this with Kojic acid believe it or not, Ive read a lot of here had the same experience with HQ.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
doesnt HQ make your skin more darker than your original shade when you stop using it?
I experienced this with Kojic acid believe it or not, Ive read a lot of here had the same experience with HQ.
If you don’t use any lightening product, you skin will start to darken, you could maintain it with aha lotion until it time to use hq again. Did hq lighten you knuckles

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you don’t use any lightening product, you skin will start to darken, you could maintain it with aha lotion until it time to use hq again. Did hq lighten you knuckles
oh nah I agree with what you're saying 100%.
I know if you stop using lightening products you do darken of-course, but I meant I went much darker than
what I was before I started lightening with kojic acid. even my hyper-pigmentation went superrrr dark way more than it was before I started lightening.

I wanted to use HQ and then use AA to maintain but I dont want to take the risk. Ive never used HQ but as for kojic acid,
it did make my knuckles appear darker. This was only because the knuckles are hard to lighten and the skin around it looked super light so it would make my knuckles look much darker than it was.

I have used AA before and even when I stopped using it, my skin went back to its normal shade but not darker than what it was before I started SL.

I have read lots of studies that say hexylresorcinol at 2% lightens more than HQ.
amaira skincare has a product that contains hexylresorcinol which I want to use to see how well my skin lightens.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
oh nah I agree with what you're saying 100%.
I know if you stop using lightening products you do darken of-course, but I meant I went much darker than
what I was before I started lightening with kojic acid. even my hyper-pigmentation went superrrr dark way more than it was before I started lightening.

I wanted to use HQ and then use AA to maintain but I dont want to take the risk. Ive never used HQ but as for kojic acid,
it did make my knuckles appear darker. This was only because the knuckles are hard to lighten and the skin around it looked super light so it would make my knuckles look much darker than it was.

I have used AA before and even when I stopped using it, my skin went back to its normal shade but not darker than what it was before I started SL.

I have read lots of studies that say hexylresorcinol at 2% lightens more than HQ.
amaira skincare has a product that contains hexylresorcinol which I want to use to see how well my skin lightens.
Oh wow that’s crazy what was the name of the kojic acid product you used. I’ve never heard about hexylresorcinol so I don’t know with that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts