Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what do you think about mequinol?? havnt heard much about it on here. is it supposed to be quite a powerfull skin lightner??

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I tried to get 20% Mequinol or anything more than 2% which is the prescription Solage (mequinol/tretinoin) with no success. If you can find a reliable seller with a reasonable price then I would be grateful, its supposed to work well, not as harsh as monobenzone's side effects that people experience but way stronger than HQ.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have also read about mequinol and the few sites that sell it, it was expensive. But, I'm sure there are reliable sources that sell mequinol for a good price and without a prescription.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I had emailed ADC if they carried this, as I could not find it on the site. But, they said they do not. I'll keep searching.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have found two different sites that sell mequinol/tretinoin separately. I need advice on how to mix and usage. Please PM me for the sites as I am new to the forum and do not want to break the rules by posting this info. I am sure I can gain a lot of knowledge from this forum as my journey is just beginning. Any advice on how to mix the mequinol/tretinoin and the usage and percentage I should purchase or an example regimen is appreciated

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have found two different sites that sell mequinol/tretinoin separately. I need advice on how to mix and usage. Please PM me for the sites as I am new to the forum and do not want to break the rules by posting this info. I am sure I can gain a lot of knowledge from this forum as my journey is just beginning. Any advice on how to mix the mequinol/tretinoin and the usage and percentage I should purchase or an example regimen is appreciated
You can just post the site names, but since you're new I think links are blocked, so you can just type it like this:

skincaretalk dot com

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so what do you guys think about mequinol!!? anyone know in depth deats!!??? for overall lightening? any good?
Cheers

·
Registered
467 Posts
i really don't no,about the overall lightening,but if i was you i'll talk to a dermatologist for that question,i was thinking the same thing.i think mequinol is safer than hydroquinone.they uses mequinol in countries like europe to replace hq.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
yes, mequinol will depigment/lighten you in the same way monobenzone does but it is not as harsh, meaning that it wont leave you blotchy (it gives even results) and you wont experience the popular side effects of mono. I have seen it work amazingly well for lightskinned people with discolorations/liver spots in 2% concentration with tretinoin but for tan/dark skinned people, a higher concentration of around 10 to 20% is needed to lighten several shades or completely depig over a prolonged period of 6 months to more than a year.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 157 Posts