Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ benoquin and retin a ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get ready made mequinol lotion/cream/serum?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glow-skin . I tried it and my own and I’m personally not a fan of Mequinol 😭😭 . I hurt soo much , even just applying the cream my hands would feel extremely sensitive. It did differently lighten my body a lot but not my face . I stopped using it because it became painful to use and I went for a walk one day in July and came back like 3 shades lighter 😭😭 . Summer was sooo depressing

·
Registered
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ benoquin and retin a ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glow-skin . I tried it and my own and I’m personally not a fan of Mequinol 😭😭 . I hurt soo much , even just applying the cream my hands would feel extremely sensitive. It did differently lighten my body a lot but not my face . I stopped using it because it became painful to use and I went for a walk one day in July and came back like 3 shades lighter 😭😭 . Summer was sooo depressing
did you permanently lighten up after you stopped or did it go back to your original colour after you stopped?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I darkened because of the sun , sooo I stoped using it . I wouldn’t mind giving it a try again as I still have loads of crystals but the smell is horrible 😭😭 and it literally hurts to apply , if I didn’t use gloves my hands would become numb 😂😂 but its actually a great lightening product. I lightened aloooot and I only used it for about 1.5 months . Definitely give it a try

1 - 4 of 4 Posts