Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm wondering if anybody may have some ideas that might just help me, I have 3 disks that are messed up in my back and can't exercise like I used to. I used to weight 98lbs ( keep in mind I'm verry short!) Now I weigh 148lbs and am totally disgusted, any ideas how to loose those spare tires? I can't even go for walks as one disk sits on the nerve for my left leg, which gives out after 20 minutes of standing? I've tried strict diets, carbs- no carbs, all protein, barely none- no sugar . When I try the scale doesn't even move. I was on intervenus for a week - no food and the scale still did not move for me? So any suggestions would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You must be in pain with 3 disks messed up like that? Try Reiki, I have it done for a pinch nerve on my back and the pain was gone within a week. Ok pinch nerve is not as severe as what you have, but it could really help. It will be hard to do exercises if you are in constant pain!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now you see why I have to use the accupuncture. The worst thing is when you are standing there one second- then down you go cause your leg gives out or the spasms too severe. as for exercises, I do some light stretches no sit ups or crunches allowed. trying to find something I can do besides stride on the gazelle.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Find yourself a good Reiki Master, you can't beleive how good it will do to you! I swear by it! I've seen miracles on other ppl! Stretches are good, not too demanding when you are in pain. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts