Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fascinated by microcurrent used for facial rejuvenation...needle-less facelifts. I was curious, does anyone know anything about this? Or use this method of helping with anti-aging?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there,

I am currently on a course of Derma Lift Eye treatments and my therapist tells me it's working, but I am not sure yet, I am looking to improve the lines and bags under my eyes... will see at the end of the course! I would also like to know though, if this treatment is proven!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Micro current is quickly becoming more popular here in America, been for some time over seas, uses electrically pulses to stimulate collagen, and is safe and very effective, I bought mine for $399 and use it every 5 days

·
Registered
1 Posts
Which machine works the best...and why? Also, I just checked on this website and the cheapest one is $425 Is that the one you bought?
Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello yes that or the salon series or even the 7 in 1 photon rejuvenation with micro current at $479 is a excellent option as well as it combines the best of both worlds, I have both of them, and the only cream I use is a anti-wrinkle collagen cream also on the site.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i used 'slendertone facial 'machine for a while,it works but for me i soon lose interest and everything goes back as it was.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i used 'slendertone facial 'machine for a while,it works but for me i soon lose interest and everything goes back as it was.
I have a friend who uses the slendertone face. she was desperate for a Non Surgical Face Lift and opted for it. She has only been using it a while and loves it.

Me? I'm not so convinced. I was tempted for a while but I was advised in another thread to go for Stevia pads, and they are a life saver for me.

When you used the Slendertone, did you stop using it? or did the machine just not effect your face anymore?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have a friend who uses the slendertone face. she was desperate for a Non Surgical Face Lift and opted for it. She has only been using it a while and loves it.

Me? I'm not so convinced. I was tempted for a while but I was advised in another thread to go for Stevia pads, and they are a life saver for me.

When you used the Slendertone, did you stop using it? or did the machine just not effect your face anymore?
What are Stevia pads bubles? Where do you get them from. Thanks

·
Registered
958 Posts
I am all for the microcurrent treatments. A friend used to work at a skin care salon where they had all kinds of machines. There are different kinds of microcurrent and they have been used for decades, so they are well know treatments. When they work optimally they can lift the entire face, help with dark circles under the eyes, wrinkles included. Some believe people with a bit more fat tissue in the face get more visible lifting effect than very thin people with less facial fat.

One is a type of roller that goes on the skin and energise it in a way, it also enhance the effects of different products used during treatments. The other type is a treatment where two anodes is placed on certain points of the face and stimulates muscles and blood flow deep in the facial tissue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts