Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I am not looking as young as I looked some months back; I discussed about this problem with one of my friend. He advised me to go for microdermabrasion procedure. But I have many questions regarding microdermabrasion procedure. I found there are many treatments for the skin problem. Microdermabrasion is that helpful with my skin problem? I m hoping you can help me?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Microdermabrasion can help smooth out the skin and get rid of some wrinkles and discolored areas. You should get recommendations from friends before choosing a place for the procedure. I've heard lot of horror stories where the procedure goes wrong and the person's skin is left all red and burned. Just do your homework before committing to a place. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah, I'm thinking of also doing microdermabrasion, so I'd like to hear what others think about this also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I am deeply involved with a research on skin improvement treatments. Various refined techniques are now available for wounding the skin damage and promoting new skin growth. Every one has many questions regarding the diff. treatment of skin care. It depend upon people to people that which type of skin problem he/she has and how much he/she able to afford for the treatment. Before take any treatment on your skin this is good that you have knowledge of good & latest information on the skin treatment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts