Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone used Nikkel Holistic skincare microdermx? If so, does it work and how long to see results?

·
Registered
713 Posts
ras welcome to SCT, I am not familiar with that product but do a search on this sight or go to makeupalley.com for a review...have fun!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi Ras and welcome to the site

Sorry I haven't heard of Nikkel Holistic skincare microdermx but maybe someone else here will be able to help you out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
AmberLove,

Yes, sorry I never updated. It IS amazing I've turned so many people on to it in my circle of friends and acquaintances. It is simply a professional product you can use at home. I've done 5 treatments now over a couple months (would do more if I wasn't so busy) and fine lines, pores, acne scars and some slight discoloration I had have all faded. I'm almost 39 and I still get carded sometimes!

Good luck ladies! This stuff is fantastic (you almost don't want to tell anyone because you fear if it gets too popular the company will up the price.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi AmberLove...Where do I get this product? Is it available in Canada? I've gone for Microdermabrasion many times, and love it, but it is expensive and would love to try this product..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts