Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why, but for the past few months Ive been really into cosmetics that has mint extracts in it.

For regular soap. theres Dr. Bronnners magic soap, Dr. Woods pure peppermint soap
and for lip balms, theres Dr. Bronners and Anthony Logistics peppermint balm.
Theyre are a few out there.

My problem is its difficult to find shampoo or fragrance.
I bought this body mist and moisturizer from Dropwise Essentials but its too citrus-y.
Ive also searched cosmeticsdatabase.com for safe products that has mint in it but most of the time its a blend of mint and citrus.

I was wondering if anyone knows any moisturizers, fragrances, shampoos or whatever products that have a strong minty scent to it and not have any other strong scent that cancels out the minty scent?
Also, what kind of websites carry them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the replies!

>Stayingyoung
Ill definitely be ordering those as soon as I finish using my current soap. Do you know if they cool your body down? I live in Japan and its waaay too cold in the winter so I was thinking of using this in the summer....

>fawnie
I just got the comme des garcons peppermint in the mail today!
Actually, my friend recommended this to me a while back.
Its refreshing but not as minty as I expected. I also want the cinnamon one!

Im still searching all over the web. Youd expect there to be ton of minty products but its actually hard to find them, especially products that have mint alone. And when you finally do find one you see a whole list parabens and unneeded substances. I dont know why but its just a turn off when I see a long list of chemicals on the packaging. Yet I still have trouble finding commercial companies that provide a full line of cosmetics that dont use artificial fragrances, parabens, artificial dyes etc etc except for Jane Iredale and Youngblood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts