Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
No, but I'm looking for info from someone who has really tried it. I hesitate to believe the testimonies given by the person selling the product.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried this miracle hyrate product? Looking for info
I received this "free sample" of "Miracle Hydrate", a little over a week ago. After using it as directed I did not notice any significant difference in my skin. After reading the accompanying info I saw that this is NOT a free sample as you will be required to pay ("After 14 days your card will be billed for the remaining 14 days at only 59.99") and if you do not cancel within this time you will be shipped more the next month: "...auto-ship program and your credit card will be billed only $119.97 every 30 days..."

It is nearly impossible to get in touch with them to cancel your auto shipment. Their phone number is constantly tied up with others trying to cancel. The email they give you won't send as I get a message stating:
Error
The email address "[email protected]" is not recognized. Please fix it and try again.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Olive oil does just as good for hydrating your skin. Save yourself some money.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
This is standard practise dreamspeaking! Unfortunately I have been taken by all these "free trial" skin treatments as well--they are not only not free but it can be impossible to cancel them!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for the info. I saw this ad on Facebook and was wondering if it worked. I always check reviews before ordering anything like that...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the exact experience that Dreamspeak had, i.e., ordered "free trial" from Facebook ad, but there was no information with my bottle of the product, so I didn't realize I'd "subscribed" until I found the 59.99 and then the 119.99 on my Visa bill. I was able to reach someone who said they would stop my subscription and remove the 119.99 charge, but I did not receive a confirmation number. I asked the representatives name -- "Brian" -- and will keep my eyes open for the refund and let you know. The number I connected to them through was 1-888-503-0042, which appeared with the vendor information on my Visa statement. I am going to contact Visa and tell them to block any more charges from this vendor -- not sure if they will do that but I'll ask. If the charges appear again I will tell Visa not to pay it, and they're pretty good about that.

I have used the product for a couple of weeks, intermittently, and frankly don't see any difference. I thought it was supposed to produce an immediate tightening or softening of lines, but not so. Neither do I see any long term difference, but I guess it would be too soon to tell. Don't take the chance. I read the website carefully and it looks to me like it's a bunch of baloney. The "testimonials" are pictures of the two women who started it at supposed "launch" events and parties!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts