Skin Care Talk banner

Moisturizer + Burnout Sunscreen question

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Cadet 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
i always disliked wearing sunscreen because it'd always leave a chalky white residue on my face, so I asked this forum and a member told me that I could put on a moisturizer base (lotion) but she also told me that it was important that the lotion that I used didn't contain a certain ingredient? I forgot what the ingredient is, do any of you know? Please lmk cause I tried it with moisturizer today and loved the no chalky complexion but am not too sure if the moisturizer that I'm using contain the harmful ingredient.
thanks and please lmk

#3 ·
Hi @burntTone, what moisturizer are you using??

Not sure what ingredient you were told, but try not to use any kind of acid products during the day, so no lactic, glycolic, etc.
hi @gymrat
im using Nivea skin firming moisturizer and I'm wondering if I could just sub it with Aloe Vera being that I already have to use it daily being that I'm doing weekly peels. I haven't incorporated Likas soap yet into my regiment but will probably next week , a few days after my Friday night peel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.