Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering when applying both a moisturizer and sunblock during daytime, what should be applied first the moisturizer or the sunblock? I have received conflicting information on this topic.

G

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
If oil makes you look darker should i discontinue olive oil after my hq... i usually use it after the HQ but before the SUNBLOCK.. should i be using a normal moisturizer? This is for the daytime regimine.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
If you can buy a proper moisturizer from the store or online then why are you using ******* items on your face? Use a normal moisturizer.
Well, there is my answer
I don't know... I just thought olive oil was very good for your skin. I used it before I used Hq/Ra and have never had any problems... But with the regimine ill start using actual moisturizer.. Thanks!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi LNL, I am a big fan of Olive Oil. I eat it daily in my home made dressings, I also put a 1/4 cup in my bath water as well as saturate my hair in it for conditioning. In your opinion is Olive Oil not good for the skin and hair?

If you can buy a proper moisturizer from the store or online then why are you using ******* items on your face? Use a normal moisturizer.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
no its great for skin and hair, im just saying that if you can use a moisturizer for ur face during the day instead of using ******* olive oil, then why not?
I will start using a good moisturizer instead tonight.. i wasn't using the olive oil on my face i was using it on my body. I use a moisturizing sunblock on my face... but either way i trust you... you haven't told me wrong yet.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I watched Dr. Oz the other day and he recommended a 1/4 cup of olive oil in your bath water useing a loofah and a very mild natural soap and ending with a good moistureizer......I am hooked and my skin feels fabulous! My hair too loves the olive oil!

I will start using a good moisturizer instead tonight.. i wasn't using the olive oil on my face i was using it on my body. I use a moisturizing sunblock on my face... but either way i trust you... you haven't told me wrong yet.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I use olive oil on my hair as well. Doing so for about 3 years, and as a result I have well mositurized long african american hair.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I swear Olive Oil is the perfect moistureizer from head to toe. My hair has strengtherned and is so much softer.. Have you tried putting it in your bath water? Love It!

I use olive oil on my hair as well. Doing so for about 3 years, and as a result I have well mositurized long african american hair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts