Skin Care Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
no they dont sell monobenzone in pharmacies anymore, it has been discontinued because of wideaspeard disfigurement, the only company that sells them now is fairnglow.com and they sell the old cream, not freshly manufactured by MAC remedies which has been out of business for a while. If you are that light, I dont understand how lighter you want to go, transparent? Ondine pointed out to us that you used foundation and lighting to produce the first avatar picture you had up, I have to confront you about this, were they real results or did you indeed cover them up? I strongly suggest you dont use monobenzone for lightening.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't wear foundation,she is so wrong....i leaving this group..to talk about people...that's so wrong..i no my real results,why people hate on my complexion,this so sad..,look at my avatar now,natural it can be.i thought people was going to help each others here,she starting mess i don't like mess...so wrong..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Re: I have West African features...don't go too light?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received a message from someone in that thread that would've seared off your ears! I chose the delete key instead of an argument with someone unstable. Haiji's photos were altered (I showed them to my husband's company's web designer who is an expert since I was unsure). The 'results' were partly lighting,part photoshop & partly lighter thick foundation that did not extend to the rest of his body. They didn't come from a soap. Some of what she sells might indeed be legit (like the raw 100% HQ powder sold by that 'other' source) BUT is she is willing to peddle iffy stuff, she has ethics issues.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
This is what an objective person told me when he looked at these images. I know little about photography or photoshop so I couldn't say either way on my own. This person gave me his expert opinion.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you guy's please leave me alone....i no what's real....you guy's don't live with me,i'am going to report you all keep messing with me

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
because i was not using the soap on my body,just my face and neck,i don't have to lie,you guy's don't understand i've vitiligo to...i'am not a child i'am a grown smart man.you guy's please stop...

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Haji! I am NOT trying to 'mess' with you & neither is anyone else because we have absolutely no motive for doing something mean to you. I simply showed someone I know the photos of yr results. I am no judge of photography so when this person said what he did, I was surprised as well.

Back in Jan, ppl asked me for photos too & I said that I do not like the photo method since I had a bunch of photos all taken at the same New Year's event & in some I looked very black & in others, I appeared very pale. It can be misleading. When I was using my photo as m avatar, I received some really strange emails (sent to my personal email address). For the most part, people were friendly but I did get some scary ones. I certainly did not react by taking doen my profile & heading for the hills.

No one here is a malicious person seeking to ostracize you personally. If you choose to document yr process using photographs, there's a thread by either GoddessOfEarth or Ninasky detailing how to do this correctly & get photos people won't be led to doubt.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this are my real results,dont judge me..live me alone...girl stop....i'am not playing stop...

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I am not judging you or trying to give you a hard time, Haji! I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I even told you what happened when I tried using my photo. I am NOT trying to upset you & neither is anyone else. We aren't that type of a forum. Sometimes disagreements or arguments do happen, but we usually resolve them rapidly & respectfully. No need to overreact. No one wants to see you driven off the forum or feeling ostracized.

·
Registered
96 Posts
you are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt? What is your problem Ondine? If I recall correctly with many posts written by you to back me up, you started this whole thing by blatantly judging Haiji's picture and even taking it from here and having it analyzed by people. Who told you to do that? Ever heard of respect of a person property? How would you like it if Haiji took your photo and had it analyze and then talked about it to members behind your back? So what you did is accuse him of something he clearly said he didnt do and its his business that he knows but then you go ahead and act "big" by saying you are giving him the benefit of the doubt - like you are the victim here? Ondine, I have been following SCT since you joined before I even had an account and your posts are not scienitfically knowledgeable, you seem to impose your own skin lightening interests onto other members.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'am leaving this forum....i'am done i tried to show you guy's my result from gluta-c lightening cream,and kojic soap...i'am done ...

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Although disfigurement has been an issue with mono, the primary concern for the moratorium on production is due to the lack of viscuosity which results in low patient compliance & also irritation from struggling to rub the gunk in (I'll go find the link to this info). Derms were prescribing it to >50% affected vitiligo patients; people who were already disfigured. There's a Canadian source selling it too & in crazy concentrations as well as several in China selling it too.

·
Registered
524 Posts
since u say u have Vitiligo, why are u interested in getting monobenzone from these questionable sources?

just as LightnLift indicated, online pharmacies are no longer allowed to sell monobenzone cream due to widespread disfigurements.

the FDA shut down ICN's manufacture of Benoquin in the early 2000s.

it resumed manufacturing Benoquin through its company Valeant in Canada, but even there it was shut down after a couple years, because Canadian pharmacies were selling them to all over the world without scrip!

MAC and other companies throughout Mideast and Asia are also shutting down monobenzone manufacture.

so those weird website you see offering monobenzone are either old expired or adulterated/fake chemical material.

licensed compounding pharmacies that dispense monobenzone to patients with valid prescription:

Yale Medical Center Pharmacy
800 Howard Avenue
New Haven, CT

Pill Box Drug
165 Palos Verdes Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Marcroms Pharmacy
1277 McArthur St.
Manchester, TN

Roxsan Pharmacy
465 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Flanders Pharmacy
2330 NW Flanders
Portland, OR 97210

NuCara Pharmacy
NuCara Community Pharmacies, Long Term Care Pharmacy, Compounding Pharmacy

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I am not using monobenzone at all ! I am not buying it anywhere. I NEVER claimed to have vitiligo either. Ever! My older brother is severely afflicted with it & has become disfigured, guesswhoiam.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am not using monobenzone at all ! I am not buying it anywhere. I NEVER claimed to have vitiligo either. Ever! My older brother is severely afflicted with it & has become disfigured, guesswhoiam.
yes it was very clear his message was in response to haiji's claim that he has vitiligo, you are still trying to change the topic instead of apologizing to haiji for all the disrespect and pain you cause him? How much pride do you have Ondine that you wont even acknowledge your criticisms at haiji? And I thought this forum wasnt malicious as you say.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
"Haiji's picture and even taking it from here and having it analyzed by people. Who told you to do that? Ever heard of respect of a person property? How would you like it if Haiji took your photo and had it analyze and then talked about it to members behind your back? So what you did is accuse him of something he clearly said he didnt do and its his business that he knows but then you go ahead and act "big" by saying you are giving him the benefit of the doubt - like you are the victim here?"

- I did not take his pictures from here. One person saw it; not 'people' as ou allege. I opened my laptop & showed the results to someone I know, thinking they were authentic. This person is caucasian with a permatan he is trying to rid himself of. HE surprised me by saying that they were not.

- As for 'being the victim' of what exactly? I do not feel victimized & if you re-read what I wrote, I did not 'victimize' Haji.

Both you & he are seeking to escalate this into a major dispute. This is strange behaviour. What is our motive?

As for being 'scientifically knowledgable', I've stated many times that I am not a dermatologist or a scientist. This is why I support any statements I make by posting direct links to authentic research. You do not have to like me or read my posts if they do not appeal to you.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
sooo ondine can only apologize so many times sooo i suggest you drop this issue cuz clearly reading this thread it is not getting anywhere at all! leave ondine alone she cannot fix an issue by replying in threads. jeez

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.