Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

does anyone know where to buy monobenzone powder in Europe? Im living in Germany.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
It better to look for a semi finished cream.

You cannot find a european seller that has monobenzone.

For the rest, if you try to lighten your skin, I strongly advice you to avoid the monobenzone: it is expensive, you'll ruin the quality of your skin, and you'll alway cross steps of white dots and later dark patches areas.

·
Registered
218 Posts
How did you mix it or was it a ready made product? Also did you use it with tretinoine? I heard and read a lot about mequinol giving excellent results even someone reported it made them very very light she described it as almost white

·
Banned
23 Posts
How did you mix it or was it a ready made product? Also did you use it with tretinoine? I heard and read a lot about mequinol giving excellent results even someone reported it made them very very light she described it as almost white
I ordered the powder.its coming tomorrow.i will dissolve it with alcohol (witch hazel) and mix it with Palmer's cocobutter.

·
Banned
23 Posts
I mixed my mequinol with tretinoine, lactic acid and Vaseline lotion.
It only lightened my Abit,using for five months.twice daily when I am in door and using cocobutter and sunscreen when going out.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh ok I’ve just seen your message... please be careful with mono it’s a very serious substance, a lot of people have been disfigured with it... maybe try increasing the strength of your mequinol?

·
Banned
23 Posts
I mixed my mequinol with tretinoine, lactic acid and Vaseline lotion.
It only lightened my Abit,using for five months.twice daily when I am in door and using cocobutter and sunscreen when going out.
I also have white spots that hasn't blended uniformly.mequinol is too slow.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh wow that’s a high strength, do you trust the strength your supplier is sending to you?also does it burn on application to some degree?

I hope more experienced users can chime in to help you as I do believe in mequinol more than any other lightener currently having tried a lot of lighteners over the years...

·
Banned
23 Posts
Oh wow that’s a high strength, do you trust the strength your supplier is sending to you?also does it burn on application to some degree?

I hope more experienced users can chime in to help you as I do believe in mequinol more than any other lightener currently having tried a lot of lighteners over the years...
It burns for a few seconds and subsides.and also has the mequinol smell.i got a friend to test the mequinol for purity.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ok, maybe it takes longer on some skins... please just be very careful with that mono, I too will be frustrated after 5 months if I don’t see the results I envisioned

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ok, I’ve been using mequinol for about 4-5 weeks now and in the beginning I saw brightening followed by lightening then darkening which is normal but now at the 5th week I believe I’ve seen very faint confetti like slots and it looks like I’m about to lighten up and I’m really excited about it. I saw what it did for a friend over 8 months and that inspired me to finally try... so I’m surprised it hasn’t lightened you significantly, if you’d like to try the one I got let me know.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts