Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, would like to be part of this thread too as i just recently bought monobenzone powder and waiting for it to arrive so exited to finally find someone who actually uses monobenzone also your results of mequinol is amazing i first wanted to use but then switched to mono because i want permanent results too. best luck for all of you .

·
Registered
218 Posts
I’m soo glad to be on this mequinol journey, I’m noticing more lightening and it’s soo natural, my knuckles have been soo bad from years of hydroquinone use but I’m seeing an evening out and lightening... I can’t wait to see myself 5 months from now.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I’ve been also using mequinol for 3 mths with little to no results I’m already a NC 15 and was really hoping to get very light or NC 5 with it @Oma9 do you still have problems with mequinol making you look dark some days and some days light?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Guys sorry to talk about a different topic but I don’t want to start a new thread. Can someone recommend a trusted seller or website for Yellow Peeling Oil? I’m scared to order from some random seller on EBay. Please help. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I’m soo glad to be on this mequinol journey, I’m noticing more lightening and it’s soo natural, my knuckles have been soo bad from years of hydroquinone use but I’m seeing an evening out and lightening... I can’t wait to see myself 5 months from now.
So glad to hear it’s working for you! What percentage of Mequinol are you using and did you mix yours with RA?
I recently started my Mequinol journey too and I’d like to find a buddy haha!
Like you, my knuckle are evening out after years of dark knuckles. I don’t have to hide my hands in pictures anymore.
Do you mix your lotion yourself?

·
Registered
218 Posts
So glad to hear it’s working for you! What percentage of Mequinol are you using and did you mix yours with RA?
I recently started my Mequinol journey too and I’d like to find a buddy haha!
Like you, my knuckle are evening out after years of dark knuckles. I don’t have to hide my hands in pictures anymore.
Do you mix your lotion yourself?
Hiya, glad your knuckles are evening out, how long have you been using yours for? Yes mine has RA in it. Mine is about 10% or so. What concentration are you using?
The knuckle this is amazing I keep looking at mine lol 😂 After soo many years of hiding them.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts