Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Did you get white dots as well? I’m noticing more and more white dots and can see where the skin is lightening it’s really different from any lightener I’ve used it’s like there are soo many light spots close together making it seem less odd if that makes sense so you literally see the next tone you’ll be from those slightly lighter dots.

what percent are you using?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hiya, glad your knuckles are evening out, how long have you been using yours for? Yes mine has RA in it. Mine is about 10% or so. What concentration are you using?
The knuckle this is amazing I keep looking at mine lol 😂 After soo many years of hiding them.
I’ve been using mine for a month now. I started with 10% but I bumped it up to 15% this month.
How many times a day do you use yours?

I use mine just once when I have a shower but I’ve been advised to use it twice for better progress but having a shower twice is just hard especially since I’m working from home now haha

·
Registered
416 Posts
I’ve been using mine for a month now. I started with 10% but I bumped it up to 15% this month.
How many times a day do you use yours?

I use mine just once when I have a shower but I’ve been advised to use it twice for better progress but having a shower twice is just hard especially since I’m working from home now haha
just once as husband hates the smell of mequinol hoe much has your skin lightened

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, I’ve been using mequinol for about 4-5 weeks now and in the beginning I saw brightening followed by lightening then darkening which is normal but now at the 5th week I believe I’ve see
n very faint confetti like slots and it looks like I’m about to lighten up and I’m really excited about it. I saw what it did for a friend over 8 months and that inspired me to finally try... so I’m surprised it hasn’t lightened you significantly, if you’d like to try the one I got let me know.
Ok, I’ve been using mequinol for about 4-5 weeks now and in the beginning I saw brightening followed by lightening then darkening which is normal but now at the 5th week I believe I’ve seen very faint confetti like slots and it looks like I’m about to lighten up and I’m really excited about it. I saw what it did for a friend over 8 months and that inspired me to finally try... so I’m surprised it hasn’t lightened you significantly, if you’d like to try the one I got let me know.
Hello I want to lighten up my skin how should I start with mequinol please reply
I'm from india

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, I’ve been using mequinol for about 4-5 weeks now and in the beginning I saw brightening followed by lightening then darkening which is normal but now at the 5th week I believe I’ve seen very faint confetti like slots and it looks like I’m about to lighten up and I’m really excited about it. I saw what it did for a friend over 8 months and that inspired me to finally try... so I’m surprised it hasn’t lightened you significantly, if you’d like to try the one I got let me know.
Please tell me about you're results now ......I want to start with leucodinene b

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok dear good luck and look after your skin. I hope I get similar results to you from my mequinol.... hopefully in the next 4 months.
Can you please tell me what are your results
Here in india it is really hard to fine mequinol as well as mono.......
Can you tell me how many shades mequinol 15% will ligten the skin

·
Registered
8 Posts
It better to look for a semi finished cream.

You cannot find a european seller that has monobenzone.

For the rest, if you try to lighten your skin, I strongly advice you to avoid the monobenzone: it is expensive, you'll ruin the quality of your skin, and you'll alway cross steps of white dots and later dark patches areas.
How many shades will mequinol 2 percent will whiten the skin????

41 - 54 of 54 Posts