Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
34,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a site that has a vast array of DIY anti-ageing and other skin care ingredients....some I'd never even heard of but now realize I can't live without. The beauty is that they tell you what it is used for and how to formulate with it. Warning: this stuff ain't cheap! But when you factor is how much you'll save by making your own v. buying the expensive stuff in the fancy jar, it's a bargain!

Active Ingredients and Cosmeceuticals

· Banned
34,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't really know about shipping. You could check the website.

You really need to give skincare products more time than just a week to see any benefits. It takes at least a month and usually 6 wks for me to tell for sure.

The IS Clinical should at least look like it is smoothing out the skin and giving it a glow. Do you not see any benefit at all? I used it with my BabyQ and it definitely helped my skin at the time.

· Banned
34,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I thought so too. They add way more parabens and emulsifiers than I would, but the recipes are interesting.

The "Lacto-ceramides" on that site (under Anti-Ageing) are getting some buzz. I will probably add them to my next batch of goo when I run out of what I use now.

"Skintight" and "Skinlift" are interesting too.

Gee and I can even add preservatives, coloring and perfume if I want too!!! WoW! Just like Estee Lauder!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.