Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Step slowly away from the T.V........turn T.V. off...........never do that again.

Seriously, they seem to push ingredients such as Soy, Wild Yam and Clover Flower
Extracts. Even for menapausal woman, much better/cheaper products exists. I put Murad and Perricone in the same boat......the sinking boat that is.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, but Joan Lunden and Josie bissett use it, doesn't that mean it will works?

I gather you feel the Murad and Perricone are selling snake oil.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
LOL, but Joan Lunden and Josie bissett use it, doesn't that mean it will works?

I gather you feel the Murad and Perricone are selling snake oil.
Not exactly snake oil. And does Joan Lundon love to tell you how young she really is. She has aged very well. Nothing to do with Murad I would bet.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Be very careful if you order it. My mom ordered it and continued to get charged for a couple months after. It was a nightmare trying to cancel it and she doesn't remember signing up for "monthly shipments".

·
Registered
550 Posts
Step slowly away from the T.V........turn T.V. off...........never do that again.

Seriously, they seem to push ingredients such as Soy, Wild Yam and Clover Flower
Extracts. Even for menapausal woman, much better/cheaper products exists. I put Murad and Perricone in the same boat......the sinking boat that is.
LOL, "Perricone" sinking boat with lots of my $$$ in it! I got so tired of spending on his products! You can't just buy an eye cream, you have to buy eye cream step 1, eye cream step 2, eye cream step 56....."sinking boat"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts