Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i said i would find some pics to post so here you go.

the first pic is when i was using my 20% HQ compound in the first few days - it irritated my skin so you can see how 'two tone' it was. my darker skin began to peel away.

after refining my compounding skills
and using 10% and arbutin 10% i was able to achieve a more uniform even tone. as you can also see my lips are much darker at the moment.

Once i achieve my desired tone, then i will post more pics. sorry about the blurriness it was due to cropping/enlarging.

What do you think?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Damn Nina, now that's what im talking about...real results. That is amazing to see such a big difference. Hat's of to you! Well done!

·
Registered
105 Posts
wow! Your skin looks great. I am your "before" complexion and would love to be your "after" complexion. Please be so kind and tell what exactly you did.
I am new here and found out about this site.
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Ninasky! Brava! Way to go. THose are excellent results & you're well on your way. The HQ/Arbutin is working for you. Thanks for sharing your photos.
to you achieving your final goal!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
OMG! How did you possibly go that far? That kind of progress would give me NorthernAsian skin rather than SE Asian. OMG!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Hi, i said i would find some pics to post so here you go.

the first pic is when i was using my 20% HQ compound in the first few days - it irritated my skin so you can see how 'two tone' it was. my darker skin began to peel away.

after refining my compounding skills
and using 10% and arbutin 10% i was able to achieve a more uniform even tone. as you can also see my lips are much darker at the moment.

Once i achieve my desired tone, then i will post more pics. sorry about the blurriness it was due to cropping/enlarging.

What do you think?

Wow Nina. that is sooo amazing...
whats the time span between pics? You are such an encouragement to us... thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
WOW! Ninasky, that is phenomenal! How long did it take to go from before to after?

Congratulations! <3

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, what a difference! At the rate you're going, I'm sure you'll reach your skin tone goal in no time! Glad to see some progress pics, they are always encouraging to us newbies out there.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Get that LIGHT-SKINNED lady off of the bleaching board!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Gon' head gal!
You have come a longggggg way! Very big difference and your skin's so even! Keep it up, you're almost thereeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@goddess - lol x

Thanks for all the comments guys, im glad u like it. Just have the other odd parts of my body that need to catch up! I dont really need to use that much make up now as well and yes my skin has the soft glow.

For those who wanted to know when I started, it was back in June. Thats when the pic was taken.

Here are the details of what i use for those of you who wanna know:

HQ Compound 10%
Arbutin Compound 10%
Glycolic Acid Lotion 10% (for face) and 20% (for body)
Differin (just got it)
Retina (hardly use it now, cos I have Differin and Glycolic)
AHA Cleanser (+ Salicylic/Lactic acid)
AHA Toner
SPF50 Sun lotion (Nivea)
SPF15 Lipbalm
Liquorice Soap (just got it)

I cleanse with the AHA cleanser and toner every day as I have oily yet sensitive skin. This helps refine pores and stop acne, because I apply the oily like HQ compound every day.

@#*!£&% hard work, i tell you!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
...and guys, thanks - i doubt i would have come this far without the help of the members here!

·
Registered
105 Posts
@goddess - lol x

Thanks for all the comments guys, im glad u like it. Just have the other odd parts of my body that need to catch up! I dont really need to use that much make up now as well and yes my skin has the soft glow.

For those who wanted to know when I started, it was back in June. Thats when the pic was taken.

Here are the details of what i use for those of you who wanna know:

HQ Compound 10%
Arbutin Compound 10%
Differin (just got it)
Retina (hardly use it now, cos I have Differin and Glycolic)
AHA Cleanser (+ Salicylic/Lactic acid)
AHA Toner
SPF50 Sun lotion (Nivea)
SPF15 Lipbalm
Liquorice Soap (just got it)

I cleanse with the AHA cleanser and toner every day as I have oily yet sensitive skin. This helps refine pores and stop acne, because I apply the oily like HQ compound every day.

@#*!£&% hard work, i tell you!
Nina
Where did you get the following items from ?
HQ Compound 10%
Arbutin Compound 10%

1 - 20 of 97 Posts