Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone pls help me! My face is peeling cuz I use DOP as an acne treatment. Is that right?:confused:
I also try to peel of some pimples on my face. Is that also right? WIN_20180114_14_20_57_Pro.jpg WIN_20180114_14_20_10_Pro.jpg WIN_20180114_14_20_33_Pro.jpg

·
Registered
589 Posts
@Zoena:wavey: sorry about that dear. May I ask what DOP is? Can U post a pic? What were U using B4 using DOP that caused the pimples? Pls don`t peel the skin, let it peel by itself; just wash with a mild soap like dove & moisturise with a light oil like almond oil until the peeling stops.

Someone pls help me! My face is peeling cuz I use DOP as an acne treatment. Is that right?:confused:
I also try to peel of some pimples on my face. Is that also right? View attachment 55457 View attachment 55465 View attachment 55473

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Dop shampoo? @Zoena?! Pls don't use that on your body much less on your face, pleease. Your going to burn yourself pretty badly! Moreover, that's not a treatment for acne. I didn't even know it's still being produced smh.

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Hi @Zoena stop using all ur products.

Start with shea butter apply on you face for 1week. Micro peel with lactic acid if you can and get yourself any of the fair and white cream gel n soap you will be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts