Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!
I dont have major problems in my face, the things Ive seen I have is some pimples here and there, mostly on the forehead area and the chin. I have some dark dots in my nose, sometimes it looks a bit like a strawberry, some other times looks copletely clean, my pores are a bit big in that area. I have sensitive skin, usually if I get an small new pimple (those that sometimes can cause a bit of pain, sorry I dont know the word and all it comes to my mind is pustule =K) after is gone it leaves a mark that takes like forever to vanish. Currently Im just using a glentle mosturizer and an hidratant cream for oily face (the shaving was killing my face.) So, what do you guys think?

Edit: Oh sorry I forgot, I dont use shave cream because it irritates my face a lot, currently Im using a gentle soap, should I change this?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI crouttone.

I don't know your age (was going to guess 24), but here is a link to some good basic advice about skincare:

Skin Care Basics

You can find your type of skin and what is appropriate for your age there too.
Any more questions we will be glad to answer!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello guys!
I dont have major problems in my face, the things Ive seen I have is some pimples here and there, mostly on the forehead area and the chin. I have some dark dots in my nose, sometimes it looks a bit like a strawberry, some other times looks copletely clean, my pores are a bit big in that area. I have sensitive skin, usually if I get an small new pimple (those that sometimes can cause a bit of pain, sorry I dont know the word and all it comes to my mind is pustule =K) after is gone it leaves a mark that takes like forever to vanish. Currently Im just using a glentle mosturizer and an hidratant cream for oily face (the shaving was killing my face.) So, what do you guys think?

Edit: Oh sorry I forgot, I dont use shave cream because it irritates my face a lot, currently Im using a gentle soap, should I change this?
I dont think you have any stubborn pimples or anything. The small ones you mentioned are just mild cases I believe. I would not suggest any strong acne treatments. Rather, you should use an anti acneic cleanser that controls oiliness and keeps the skin clean. Try the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts