Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
not exactly cutiepie
once you lighten your skin. it is extremely difficult to maintain the skin colour. All you can reall y do is use sunscreen and avoid the sun as much as possible
i have yet to find a solid product though and i am way to afraid to use hydroquine.
Btw, congrats on the find Jose
I will definitely look into the product

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi jose im vivica i so ur photo bfor and when i so ur last photo i was shokt we all soud remember this espensif dos not meen good and im so u spen lot money to derms nothing worked for u . u now what god always anws the prayes n im so happy for u . thanks and god bless. x

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hey Jose! How are your results coming along? Since they were so dramatic after 5 days, now you must really be looking fantastic. I plan to order this soap as soon as my current product runs out. Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
My face still looks about the same. Still, I have no complaints about the product. I'm currently looking for a lotion/cream I can use to improve the effects. I'll keep you all updated. Nonetheless, this soap is incredible!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Jose! I just ordered the soap. I'll post about any results I get. Thanks for the resource!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
i have skin full of dark spots.i am really sad.specially my forehead.what solution you can give me.i tried skin success cream etc.but nothing help me
You can purchase the soap here:

Buy Likas Papaya Soap

I recently purchased another product, Devita Skin Brightening Serum. This has more gradual effects but after roughly 2 weeks of use, I already see the hyper pigmentation in my face breaking up. It has also caused my skin to peel. At first I was skeptical because it seemed to make my face red, but I stuck with it and added a moisturizer (Avene Tolerance Extreme) to it and the redness returned to normal. It's supposed to take up to 8 weeks for the full effects so I'll use it until then and keep everyone updated.

Faiza, I highly recommend Likas Papaya Soap if you have uneven skin tone and/or dark marks due to hyper pigmentation. If you have marks for any other reason, I don't know how well this will work for you. I just know it's done wonders in my specific situation and I've been suffering from uneven skin tone since pre-puberty. I'm 26 now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I just tried ordering the soap and was dissapointed to learn that they don't ship to Canada. ::sigh::
They sell it all over the web on multiple sites. There has to be one that ships to Canada. I simply posted the first and cheapest links I could find within 5-10 seconds, but there are plenty of sites that sell Likas Papaya Soap.

Here's some:

Shopping results for Likas

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
You can find an ebay.ca source that definitely ships to Canada. You even pay through paypal so you risk nothing & if someone at the shipper is fraudulent, they never see your financial info.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have ordered the Likas Papaya Soap. Jose is making beautiful progress and I am hoping to work on dark marks on my chin area. I currently use a 40% Lactic Acid peel one time per week and am hoping that the Papaya Soap will give additional help with lightening the area. I use a moisturizer with 15 SPF.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I am excitedly waiting for my soap to arrive. Please keep us updated on the results you get, Chino & Jose: your contribution is really helping people & adding to their alternatives. Please post about whatever lotion or cream you end up trying.

21 - 40 of 127 Posts