Skin Care Talk banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Banned
204 Posts
Im using the Likas soap and I personally don't find it that drying.

Im still using the same moisturizer I used before (cheap one from the supermarket here).

Guess you have to see for yourself....

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Every skin i unique & mo product is going to suit everyone. At first it was a lot more drying to my skin than it is now. A little Eucerin on the dry areas ought to help.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I'd use something like Aveeno for eczema. There's a board here where people with a lot of experience with eczema post. Go ask them what works well. You may learn many new & helpful things!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just got 8 bars of Likas in the mail today. Very drying to the face, so I'll continue to use it on my body only. Seems to rob your skin of the natural oils, but I usually apply Pure Olive Oil after I shower to moisturize.
Great stuff nonetheless!

Since I'm dark skinned, I'll probably be one the most effective testers for Likas here. I will take pics of me now and post pics of my progress later.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi ondine, Rose and everyone in the loop - I am suffering with the same problem from years now and spend thousand dollars to find the solution. After reading all the information I am thinking to buy the soap. But there are so many different kinds online and don't know which one to buy. Any suggestion please?

·
Registered
622 Posts
im tan skinned and i have some pigment on my face. i have been using this soap from about 2 weeks on my face and body to even out the darker areas and pigment but unfortunnately it hasnt helped me much

121 - 127 of 127 Posts