Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its been 2 weeks with this product. Its almost like my outer skin colour is breaking up. My peeling is minimum. As for the soap, it is a bit potent. Instructions say to leave it on for 20 seconds, but trust me 10 is enough. Will keep u guys posted.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am using the GLUTATHIONE soap. Its really potent. So if u thinking of using it, plse dont leave it for too long!. Wat i do love about it is that it makes shaving a pleasure.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Its been 2 weeks with this product. Its almost like my outer skin colour is breaking up. My peeling is minimum. As for the soap, it is a bit potent. Instructions say to leave it on for 20 seconds, but trust me 10 is enough. Will keep u guys posted.
What do you mean by potent?
What effects does it have on your skin if you leave it on too long?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The soap contains aha's and lots of vitamins. It exfoliates and softens quite intensely!.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Do you think the pills would work as welll ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts