Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
been using a mix of mequinol Nivea lotion since April /May with a very small amount of dodo oil mixed in here are current results I’m aiming for a very light NC-5 or pale color I was a NC 15-18 to start with now am getting very close to NC 12.Ive also been doing the 10 step Korean routine and that has helped give my skin a glow

Not sure why my skin is showing some slight freckling In the pic in real life you can’t see it at all my skin is pretty even

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Following this thread! I started using mine in June. Did you mix yours with just Nivea and Dodo oil? And how many times a day do you apply?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure why is it not more popular in the US when it shows excellent results in treating melasma etc

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Not sure why is it not more popular in the US when it shows excellent results in treating melasma etc
Its no hidden secret, I know lots of people who use it. Our Derms prescribe it..... go in asking for it, if its something your looking to try.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its no hidden secret, I know lots of people who use it. Our Derms prescribe it..... go in asking for it, if its something your looking to try.
hsvnt Seen many people here try it so was wondering thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there a way to prevent or foresee darkening from the use of mequinol? It seems that its a side effect which cannot be eliminated (from reading some people's experiences). Or is it just because they used a very intense concentration?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
been using a mix of mequinol Nivea lotion since April /May with a very small amount of dodo oil mixed in here are current results I’m aiming for a very light NC-5 or pale color I was a NC 15-18 to start with now am getting very close to NC 12.Ive also been doing the 10 step Korean routine and that has helped give my skin a glow

Not sure why my skin is showing some slight freckling In the pic in real life you can’t see it at all my skin is pretty even

Do you mind posting your DIY please?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
20 gr mequinol

10 ml any serum that contains propylen glycol

70 ml nivea lotion

1 - 20 of 20 Posts