Skin Care Talk banner

181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Yours is good! Hmm the struggle is real!! Where can i buy that soap? I use jra cream for my face nd just Cocoa butter for my body i dont want to get lighter just my knuckles to be even with my skintone. And i just use a regular showergel and some honey soap for my face.. I pluck the skin that were flaking of and just did the salt bath, i think i will start using the Floris at the end of the week for the skin that didnt Peel and only flaked a bit without the serium i read somewhere that the serium makes the process go slower
May be the serum did slow you down. Use exfoliating soap like dudu osun even if you don't want to lighten tour skin it is good exfoliate once or twice a week and use sunscreen if can't find sunscreen use diaper cream it has zinc which protects you from the sun. Check the Nigerian thread where tou can buy exfoliating soaps. In three weeks to a month you can try the floris duo again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yours is good! Hmm the struggle is real!! Where can i buy that soap? I use jra cream for my face nd just Cocoa butter for my body i dont want to get lighter just my knuckles to be even with my skintone. And i just use a regular showergel and some honey soap for my face.. I pluck the skin that were flaking of and just did the salt bath, i think i will start using the Floris at the end of the week for the skin that didnt Peel and only flaked a bit without the serium i read somewhere that the serium makes the process go slower
May be the serum did slow you down. Use exfoliating soap like dudu osun even if you don't want to lighten tour skin it is good exfoliate once or twice a week and use sunscreen if can't find sunscreen use diaper cream it has zinc which protects you from the sun. Check the Nigerian thread where tou can buy exfoliating soaps. In three weeks to a month you can try the floris duo again.

Yes i know Dudu i have used it once and you dont recommend me using it this week already? The Floris? Why? Is it bad

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello i have been using Floris duo for like 3 weeks now.. With off and on pauses for my skin to Peel. But the process is kinda slow to be, can i add tca Peel to it? And if Yes? How much % Should i add

Please help me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, you seem to know a lot about Flouris Duo maybe you could help, I had tried a peel before yes it did work but turned dark within days, now am on Flouris Duo but my knees are starting to look pinkish dark what do u advice? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
good review im on my fifth day of floris duo, i used the 2 container seprately( lotion first the serum) but i finished it all now results: peeling on my knees (in sheets) and the feet and knuckles are very wrinkly which a sign the will peel eventualy later in the week i though i will include the legs but now i ran out and no peeling there so overall im very happy with floris duo, coz for it to peel my knees it must be very good i will some more to do once more but i agree its too expensive so i asked my cousin back home to search for it everyone's skin is different though
I'ld like to know.. If my skin begins getting wrinkly should i moisturize the area during tht period or after my skin peels

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think you should just use the floris peel and not used the serum. some people who talked about this product seem to think the serum slows down the peel. the serum is there I think just to keep you from drying out and looking ashes.. if your feet are looking really wrinkle the product is working. my hands gotten really wrinkly before it started to peel... I suggest you to keep using floris peel but with out the serum. give it a another week use it with out the serum use the bigger bottle only see if that helps.....
Okay soo if i use the lotion only.. Then when it starts to peel should i start applying the serum

181 - 200 of 201 Posts