Skin Care Talk banner

161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I used it as instructed for me my knuckles knees and elbows n feet tough so it really didn't do much it shedded some skin and i evoo for weeks.

I used it on my back and kneck it started peeling!

Had some marks from acne there the rest of it i poured it into my gng tub i was lazy. I'm trying to stay away from peels now.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Did ot work on ur knuckles good? And how long has it last for u?i
fejeerow I really don't think so, depends on how u use it..I have used it successfully, I and my colleague[/quote
I am fortunate my knuckles blend well with the rest of my hands, so didn't have to use floris duo on them cuz they were never a problem area, However, I used it twice on my knees, elbows , and toes like three months interval and the results were fine. I didn't redarken afterwards. One thing I did was moisturise very and avoided sunlight all thru that period.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help everyone I am new to this. I just needed some help wth floris duo. I wanted to lighten my arms and legs but wanted to know how to go about it. Should I start with the top part of my feet to begin then afterwards move up section by section or would I just mix it in my moisturizing body lotion and if I do that what so be the consequence. If I chose to do it section by section for how many days would I continue usin floris duo and when should I stop using? Can I swear socks and shoes to hide the peeling cause I can't take work off for this? Any help is appreciated...thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys am very new here..pls am so scared i started using dis grace duo few days ago and i use it morning and night but my knuckles and toes are pink. wah do i do? do i continue or stop?pls help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Use it like 3-5 days then stop, apply your moisturizer regularly and wait for it to peel, the skin u are peeling might turn dark and wrinkly, this is normal as the skin is preppn to peel,just keep moisturizing. DO not rub or pick the area, while bathing,be gentle on it. The peeling process should start around 3-7 dayst after u stop d acid application (this depends on ur skin). Afterwards use oils on the peeled area. Olive oil is great. AHAs makes u more sensitive to sunlight, u must use sunscreen on the peeled area to avoid redarkening and avoid sunlight. Wish u luck
Thanks @saint You are a saint indeed! I was thoroughly freaking out cos i have been applying Floris Duo for about 5 days now and I kinda had the wrong expectation, I thought it would start peeling after 3 days, but instead my fingers and feet started to turn real dark red, very wrinkly and ugly. I could not understand why I was not peeling already!

But now I know I should just moisturize and wait a few days for it to peel. Phew! Will update if nothing happens, so cross fingers for me. :thankyou:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Plz help my toe nd knuckle has refused 2 peel after 5dayys of using floris duo , what do i do?? Shld I stop or continue???
dont use the oil that it comes with it slows down the results...... i used both the oil and the peel serum once and hands took forever to peel i asked around and they told me to use it without the oil.. and boy were they right! when the stopped using the oil and just used the serum my hands started peeling in three days....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey @scorpion1585 I see where you said it gave you pih I would really like to know how you get read of you pih because I have pih on my toes and I would like to clear it up I really need your help please

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Hey @scorpion1585 I see where you said it gave you pih I would really like to know how you get read of you pih because I have pih on my toes and I would like to clear it up I really need your help please
Sorry hun but this is an old thread and scorpion hasn't posted in a while. You can try LA peels weekly and exfoliate with an exfoliating soap and a mitt. Gloves, salux towel of your choice and in time the pih will disappear.

·
Registered
50 Posts
everyone I am new here and im really happy with u guys I just have a question i have bought the Floris duo and have used it for 4 days now. I only see the peeling starting once my hands are dry. Should i continue using it for 6 more days to complete the 10 Days And Should i continue to moistruze my hands or what??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello everyone I have used the Floris duo for like 6 days and waited for it to Peel when i started seeing it flaking, it has been 4 days i dont see any peeling only some flaking when my hands are dry. What can i do to speed up the peeling process..

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Hello everyone I have used the Floris duo for like 6 days and waited for it to Peel when i started seeing it flaking, it has been 4 days i dont see any peeling only some flaking when my hands are dry. What can i do to speed up the peeling process..
Soak in water and salt then moisturize this will speed up the peeling process.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Soak in water and salt then moisturize this will speed up the peeling process.

You are such a darling you always respond to me! Should i soak it in hot or cold water? Plus i wash my panties nd stuff with my hands Should i now use hand gloves while washing them?

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
You are such a darling you always respond to me! Should i soak it in hot or cold water? Plus i wash my panties nd stuff with my hands Should i now use hand gloves while washing them?
Use warm water to soak your hands yes use glovea to wash your pantiea. You can soak them a little so you don't have to scrub a lot or get a plunger and use that to wash.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Use warm water to soak your hands yes use glovea to wash your pantiea. You can soak them a little so you don't have to scrub a lot or get a plunger and use that to wash.

Thankyou! Have u also used Floris duo before? Haha it seems like u know it all.. Im like a nc 42 but my knuckles are like nw50 :sob:

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Thankyou! Have u also used Floris duo before? Haha it seems like u know it all.. Im like a nc 42 but my knuckles are like nw50 :sob:
No i haven't but i hear it ia a good product. I understand the knuckle struggle. I don't know it all lol. You can use koijic soap or any exfoliating soap and scrub your knuckles with the toothbrush. What products are you using? I use newlight zaban cream.

·
Registered
50 Posts
No i haven't but i hear it ia a good product. I understand the knuckle struggle. I don't know it all lol. You can use koijic soap or any exfoliating soap and scrub your knuckles with the toothbrush. What products are you using? I use newlight zaban cream.

Yours is good! Hmm the struggle is real!! Where can i buy that soap? I use jra cream for my face nd just Cocoa butter for my body i dont want to get lighter just my knuckles to be even with my skintone. And i just use a regular showergel and some honey soap for my face.. I pluck the skin that were flaking of and just did the salt bath, i think i will start using the Floris at the end of the week for the skin that didnt Peel and only flaked a bit without the serium i read somewhere that the serium makes the process go slower

161 - 180 of 201 Posts